Register! Forgot Password?
IndianaSprintFan (Offline)
  #11 7/28/18 10:58 PM
I don’t agree. It will take half the race for the track to come back in
3 Likes: Charles Nungester, tirespinner, tj39
open_wheel_outlaw (Offline)
  #12 7/28/18 11:01 PM
Originally Posted by open_wheel_outlaw:
So I have my $30 ticket stub from rained out Outlaws race earlier in the year at Haubstadt so I should be able to exchange for $30 pit pass today? Or is it just ticket for ticket and I just lose out on $5 bucks. Im fine either way just might as well tour the pits if it won't cost me extra. Thanks for any info.
Just to let you know they took good care of me and an even exchange for the pit pass. Haubstadt once again proves to be the class track! Thanks!
13 Likes: Dirtfan, i love dirt track racing, IndianaSprintFan, interpreter66, jim goerge, luckybuc97, PIT CART, racegal, racenut69, spicoli, Sprint63122, wildman92, WinglessLovers
IndianaSprintFan (Offline)
  #13 7/28/18 11:48 PM
That feature was as fast and as boring as a wing race. And if you think I’m wrong you are in denial. They need to keep the water truck parked during “intermission”
dalemo (Offline)
  #14 7/28/18 11:55 PM
Who won?
Speedmax3 (Offline)
  #15 7/29/18 12:15 AM
Dave Darland is your winner
5 Likes: btg1963, Charles Nungester, jim goerge, superstock30, tirespinner
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #16 7/29/18 12:34 AM
I didn't think much of the feature for two thirds of it, But of course on TV you don't see everything. Then DD put it on both Stockon and Windom, which I thought was awesome.

Woohoo Dave!

Charles Nungester
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #17 7/29/18 12:37 AM
Originally Posted by IndianaSprintFan:
That feature was as fast and as boring as a wing race. And if you think I’m wrong you are in denial. They need to keep the water truck parked during “intermission”
Funny Stuff! Perhaps you may want to put on a track prep seminar for the Helfrichs to show exactly how to prep a track that had not seen rain in two weeks?
Or better yet, maybe you are buying Paragon or Daugherty Speedways so you can exhibit your expertise to all.

Sounds very jelly to me. LOL
Sigh....

Fantastic feature!

Congrats DD on feature win and Windom for your 18 ISW Championship!

Kudos to TSS for awesome track surface once again. Never disappoints.

Nice to meet you Mrs.G.

And Netherlands Jerome, have safe travels back home. Enjoyed our chats the past few days!
15 Likes: btg1963, captrat, Chief Wahoo, Dirtfan, jim goerge, Mrs G, open_wheel_outlaw, progressive22, racenut69, racinrich, ronmil, Speedmax3, superstock30, tirespinner, wildman92
btg1963 (Offline)
  #18 7/29/18 12:43 AM
I have attended races at Tri-State Speedway for over forty years. I have disagreed philosophically with the driver of that water truck over racing policy several times over the years. I have even had a nasty phone call or two back in the day with the driver of that water truck. However, after attending races all over the country and specifically in the Great State of Indiana, I have grown to admire the driver of that water truck and the racing surface he provides us with every night the facility is open. If you were disappointed with a race that had a winner that didn’t lead all 30 laps, I’m really sorry, but if you really want to blame the racing surface, you might possibly be the one in denial. We have had many winners from the front in Indiana Sprint Racing this year. Perhaps we should be looking at the removal of cockpit adjustable shocks as the root cause, not the best prepared racing surface in the entire State of Indiana.
23 Likes: 2rock21, Charles Nungester, Chief Wahoo, Dirtfan, fishnman, flagboy55, hoosier12, jim goerge, luckybuc97, mc/rider, miledirt, MOORESVILLETRUCKER, PJ Wright, racenut69, racinrich, rclaridge, rmcar, ronmil, Rpracing1, Speedmax3, tirespinner, trannyman, wallbanger II
tdt636 (Offline)
  #19 7/29/18 12:59 AM
Were you at Bloomington? All that race lacked was wings. Boring. Went to Habstadt for first time since about 1995, great racing all night. Love seeing Darland still schooling the kids
5 Likes: btg1963, jim goerge, miledirt, racenut69, trannyman
sw1911 (Offline)
  #20 7/29/18 1:26 AM
Sometimes I walk away from this track thinking I just saw my best race. Sometimes I don’t. This wasn’t the best race. But it worth the price to see DD make that pass for the lead. It was a massive statement.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
3 Likes: jim goerge, racenut69, ronmil