Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #11 3/17/23 3:13 PM
Can you bring beer in?

5 Likes: BrentTFunk, Dirtfan, jdull99, racenut69, tirespinner
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #12 3/18/23 4:15 PM
Originally Posted by Rpracing1:
Can you bring beer in?

I will be there even if you can't bring anything onto the property, and not allowed to eat or drink for 2 days before you go.
16 Likes: Chief Wahoo, cowboyhar69, Crankin, Dblchkrs, Dirtfan, flagboy55, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing, itsanonwingthing, jdull99, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, oppweld, Speedsme61x, Steve Wendel, tirespinner
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #13 3/18/23 5:54 PM
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk:
I will be there even if you can't bring anything onto the property, and not allowed to eat or drink for 2 days before you go.
LOL….. Funk a Swing and a miss.

Did you see that thing that just blew right over your head? 😂
2 Likes: BrentTFunk, cowboyhar69
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #14 3/19/23 12:07 PM
Originally Posted by Rpracing1:
LOL….. Funk a Swing and a miss.

Did you see that thing that just blew right over your head? 😂
Sarcasm is suppose to be in blue font. That way you don't start Do I need to summon the Mayor of Snootyville?

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
6 Likes: Dirtfan, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing, PIT CART, racenut69, wildman92
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #15 3/19/23 12:11 PM
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk:
I'm right there with ya Funk. Having surgery tomorrow and hopefully be outta walking boot by then. If not, I might have to rely on Rpracing1 to step up and drive. He's really a nice fella, little at times

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
8 Likes: BrentTFunk, Dirtfan, Grocery Guy, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing, luckybuc97, mc/rider, racenut69
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #16 3/19/23 12:24 PM
Originally Posted by Chief Wahoo:
Sarcasm is suppose to be in blue font. That way you don't start Do I need to summon the Mayor of Snootyville?
Anything but the Snootyville Mayor.
Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Just don’t be a wussy. 😆
6 Likes: Chief Wahoo, Dirtfan, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing, luckybuc97, racenut69
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #17 3/19/23 12:53 PM
Mayor is temporarily unavailable.
Lunchtime..

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
6 Likes: BrentTFunk, Chief Wahoo, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing, racenut69, wildman92
Ilovedirttrackracing (Offline)
  #18 3/19/23 1:22 PM
Good luck with your surgery chief and get well soon buddy 👍. Mayor have a great lunch and get that lucky girl that you are with some ice cream 🍦. Lmao ❤️.
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, Chief Wahoo, Dirtfan, Hustlin-Hoosier
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #19 3/19/23 1:56 PM

Originally Posted by Ilovedirttrackracing:
Good luck with your surgery chief and get well soon buddy ��. Mayor have a great lunch and if you need any chicken I have plenty here, that you can have, and get that lucky girl that you are with some Chocolate and peanut butter ice cream Yum ��. Lmao ❤️

Will they be selling Coors Light? Attendance would probably go way up if they did !!

How come no one asked if you can take beer out? LMAO Enjoy all great things we love. Thanks....
3 Likes: Dirtfan, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing
wildman92 (Offline)
  #20 3/19/23 2:11 PM
I think you all are confused on just who The Mayor. She is me. 😁. And now it is nap time. 😴🥱

Jen Kelley (she/her)
10 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, Charles Nungester, Chief Wahoo, Dirtfan, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing, luckybuc97, mc/rider, racenut69, Rpracing1