IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Dooling63 (Offline)
  #1 9/17/16 11:28 PM
Cale parked the 63 quarter midget tonight!
31 Likes: addictedtodirt, biggen67, bighd0522, Bostonian, BrentTFunk, bus man, Charles Nungester, davidm, dirt40, DirtHawk92, dirtnonwingfan, Eatin Dirt, Game Time, i love dirt track racing, interpreter66, JarrettFarms73, Jerry Spencer, jim goerge, Jrp4554, K9Racer, KENDALLRACING, leftturnonly, LRP36, Melmo, Paul Westfall, racefan20, Ray3, rclaridge, tirespinner, turn4, WinglessLovers
RacingGirl10 (Offline)
  #2 9/18/16 12:12 AM
He won for BC and for you Joe!
Attachments:
image.jpeg (886.4 KB)

30 Likes: biggen67, Bostonian, BrentTFunk, bus man, Charles Nungester, davidm, DirtHawk92, dirtnonwingfan, gannyx4, hhiester, i love dirt track racing, interpreter66, JarrettFarms73, Jerry Spencer, jim goerge, jjones752, Jrp4554, K9Racer, KENDALLRACING, leftturnonly, Melmo, Mrs G, racefan20, racer-x, Ray3, sprintracer82, tdt636, tirespinner, turn4, WinglessLovers
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #3 9/18/16 7:29 AM
Amy I would like one of those pictures if you can get me one 8x10.
2 Likes: bus man, Jerry Spencer
PIT CART (Offline)
  #4 9/18/16 11:13 AM
Congratulations Cale !!
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, bus man, Jerry Spencer, KENDALLRACING
bus man (Offline)
  #5 9/19/16 1:33 PM
Originally Posted by Dooling63:
Cale parked the 63 quarter midget tonight!
I would like to thank Joe Dooling and his father Papa Joe, for the help they give us to make this possible. Cale has learned a lot in the short time he has raced. He has seen the highs and lows that come with racing from his dad Jerry, and the rest of the drivers. Most handle them well, some not so much. Thanks to all that support his racing. Kyle Clearwaters
7 Likes: BrentTFunk, davidm, i love dirt track racing, Jerry Spencer, jim goerge, KENDALLRACING, tirespinner
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #6 9/20/16 12:31 PM
Originally Posted by bus man:
I would like to thank Joe Dooling and his father Papa Joe, for the help they give us to make this possible. Cale has learned a lot in the short time he has raced. He has seen the highs and lows that come with racing from his dad Jerry, and the rest of the drivers. Most handle them well, some not so much. Thanks to all that support his racing. Kyle Clearwaters
Kyle Josh and I were talking about how lucky Cale was to have you in his pit, its always good to have Joe and papa Joe behind you as they are truly the best friends a guy/ girl could have. It does make things more fun when grandpa is as cool as you are Kyle

Great job young man keep up the good work and as Jerry and Amy already know you guys do a great job at what you do.

Jerry #66j
stida.com
2 Likes: jim goerge, KENDALLRACING