IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
flyer (Offline)
  #11 7/11/13 11:10 PM
So what I know for sure is there will be a $300 bonus for fast time sponsored by Joe's Garage in Towanda, Illinois...the coolest collection of race cars and memorabilia in Central Illinois...if you haven't been there you are missing a great collection!...Plan on spending all day if you want to see it all! And Doug has just donated another $100 for hard charger! And I believe there is a trophy dash sponsored by Spieker's DJ Service...weather looks great...should be a great show!
Cardirt (Offline)
  #12 7/12/13 12:01 AM
Originally Posted by flyer:
There is still the $300 bonus for fast time from Joe's Garage in Towanda
OK this is how this is working flyer has set this up and. He has the money to pay out for Fast time for Joe's Garage in Towanda.. the person at the Fair Board I spoke to did not know this.. So drivers the Money is there to Win to night...... Hope to see you all there.. See flyer post for Detals...Gary
and it a trophy for the dash
Cardirt (Offline)
  #13 7/12/13 12:37 PM
Hope to see you all there..Thanks to fiyer There Is a fast time pay out to Night for the Driver with fast time...
I have fixed my other post to reflect that..
Thanks flyer for setting this up....Gary
DirtTrackRacingPR (Offline)
  #14 7/12/13 1:14 PM
Per Lance: "We are not qualifying Sprints tonight but they will have a Trophy Dash Sponsored by Spieker DJ Service. Trophy Dash will be lined up with Top 6 from the pill draw".
Cardirt (Offline)
  #15 7/12/13 1:57 PM
I just help out... I have no say in what goes on... trying to get in touch with Lance to get this worked out... Maybe the money can be add to the winners purse.. cheak back in a hour and see whats up on this..
DirtTrackRacingPR (Offline)
  #16 7/12/13 4:02 PM
It's Race Day so lets sling some Dirt!!!
Cardirt (Offline)
  #17 7/12/13 4:03 PM
Lance who just called me
New up date the Sprints will not be Q.. and fast time money will make the Dash worth 300 bucks...so we have 2 sponsors tonight
Joe's Garage in Towanda, Illinois
Spieker's DJ Service farmerCity Illinois
Top 2 from heats will move to the Dash
Cardirt (Offline)
  #18 7/12/13 4:31 PM
dont forget... Doug has just donated another $100 for hard charger
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #19 7/12/13 10:16 PM
Is there anyone alive over there tonight?

Or has the world wide web terminated at the Illinois Indiana border?

Posted via Mobile Device
kcarm92 (Offline)
  #20 7/12/13 11:23 PM
Under red flag fuel cleanup top three running order wissmiller berryhill mattox total of 15 cars tonight heats won by wissmiller and berryhill

Posted via Mobile Device