IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
tim kelley (Offline)
  #11 4/19/15 8:07 PM
Impressed ! Speed was good. Person earlier mentioned the spins. A lot of 1st time runners. All n all, I was impressed and can't wait to get out there.
dirtnonwingfan (Offline)
  #12 4/19/15 8:15 PM
I enjoyed it. It is a lot better than having another fendered class. It is entirely possible that we will also get a chance at seeing the birth of some more nonwing 410 drivers. All in all, I think it is a good deal.

Frank Daigh
Eatin Dirt (Offline)
  #13 4/19/15 9:13 PM
I thought they were pretty good, would like to see a full field of them run a feature.
tinkertoys (Offline)
  #14 4/19/15 9:32 PM
I agree with eatin dirt. I noticed the top 2-3 started staying evenly spaced while they all had clean air. A bunch of dirty air out there will make for a better show. I think the racing will be as good as any of the other class's once we have a full field. It seemed the fans embraced them openly since a lot of them remember when Bloomington ran wing cars weekly. Now we have them both which is an awesome bonus! Also I was very happy with the tire wear. All the tire's that were ran on the RR's and LR's have several more competitive laps left in them. I think 20 410's and 20 RACESAVERS would be fantasic. That would make 40 sprints total running 2 feature's with out time consuming b-mains, and all the competitors would make start money. Time will tell. I'm on board!
2 Likes: DAD, Scott Bradley
Longtime sprinter (Offline)
  #15 4/19/15 11:11 PM
Good starting class for aspiring sprint drivers. Get seat time before competing with the big boys. Thought they were fun to watch, although I think wings should only be used on airplanes, birds.
4 Likes: Charles Nungester, i love dirt track racing, mc/rider, mowerman