IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #11 6/27/21 3:36 PM
Our racing family will be in the house at this very special racing events. Looking forward to seeing everyone again and having a great time and probably a couple of Kodak moments and life time memories will be made . Thanks Mrs g. And bills family for allowing all of the racing families to enjoy this beautiful website that bill built. Thanks LPS for the great things that you do to celebrate a great person. God bless America. And have fun and enjoy. Thanks.
22 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, Chief Wahoo, dirt330, Dirtfan, duel, Eatin Dirt, jim goerge, jonboat15, Ken Bonnema, luckybuc97, Mrs G, Pete Wright, PIT CART, racenut69, Stevensville Mike, The Old Coyote, Tim Bookmiller, tirespinner, TNRustler, wildman92
jim goerge (Offline)
  #12 6/27/21 10:34 PM
Originally Posted by Indy1808:
Damn $30 each nite at LPS
Im going to look elsewhere next year.
If you been to any USAC race this season then you paid $30 before. Richard. Noticed you say you"re going to look around NEXT YEAR, so guess that means you"ll be there this year.
2 Likes: PIT CART, tirespinner
cmiracingvids (Offline)
  #13 6/27/21 10:50 PM
Originally Posted by Indy1808:
Damn $30 each nite at LPS
Im going to look elsewhere next year.
Kokomo is running July 3rd. $15GA
Lincoln Park Speedway (Offline)
  #14 6/28/21 9:07 AM
MSCS/USAC on Friday night July 2nd is $5,000.00 to win and $500.00 to start

USAC/MSCS on Saturday night July 3rd is $7,000.00 to win and $600.00 to start
13 Likes: BrentTFunk, Chief Wahoo, i love dirt track racing, Jerry Shaw, jim goerge, Ken Bonnema, luckybuc97, Mrs G, Pete Wright, PIT CART, racenut69, tirespinner, TNRustler
PIT CART (Offline)
  #15 6/28/21 3:00 PM
Here it is race fans finally a purse increase for non wing sprint cars!!! How can they pay better, simply raise the cost at the front gate. Thank you USAC and Lincoln Park I hope more tracks follow along 🏁🏁🍺🍺
8 Likes: captrat, jim goerge, Ken Bonnema, opnwhlmnd, rimrider69, Sandy Lowe, tirespinner, trackprep
dkdorkboy (Offline)
  #16 6/28/21 3:45 PM
Does Usac still dock you a c note if you're not a Usac member ?

Ancient wise man say man who get into race for free never see bad race.
richie (Offline)
  #17 6/28/21 4:18 PM
Originally Posted by dkdorkboy:
Does Usac still dock you a c note if you're not a Usac member ?
Not in these two Putnamville shows since it is a co-sanctioned event both nights.
8 Likes: BrentTFunk, dkdorkboy, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, luckybuc97, opnwhlmnd, racenut69, tirespinner
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #18 6/28/21 5:29 PM
When you look at the this racing weekend is structured. Two-night show. Dual USAC/MSCS sanction. Fourth of July Weekend. Higher paying To Win/To Start. And at Putnamville. This is exactly the event Bill talked about for many years, that he would like to see happen, someday. The funny thing is, the only part he would probably change is the fact that the event has his name on it. There was something in Bill's DNA, that even though he was a great idea man and worked hard to see ideas of his (like IOW, for example) come to pass, he would never take credit for anything or draw attention to himself. He was probably the least attention-seeking person I've ever known. All the way to the very end, Bill believed that what makes IOW great is you the poster, the person that loves racing and comes here to tell their story. You saw him say on the board many times "IOW is about you, people."

But, since everybody involved here has made his dream racing weekend a reality, I'm sure he'll be looking down upon Lincoln Park Speedway with a smile. Even though they named the whole weekend after him. And don't worry, folks, you're going to get your $30 worth. You may even leave wishing you could tip Joe or Jill a few bucks, on your way out.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
22 Likes: 95KART, BrentTFunk, dirt330, duel, Eatin Dirt, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, kcarm92, Ken Bonnema, luckybuc97, mc/rider, Pete Wright, PIT CART, racenut69, Rcar, RedRacer07, ronmil, Stevensville Mike, tdt636, tirespinner, TNRustler, WinglessLovers
Lincoln Park Speedway (Offline)
  #19 6/29/21 11:32 AM
2021 Bill Gardner Sprintacular Shirt!
3 Likes: davidm, jim goerge, Ken Bonnema
jim goerge (Offline)
  #20 6/29/21 9:10 PM
lol Guess I"ll be adding on to my shirt collection , I think its a good looking shirt, only thing missing is picture of Bill on his golf cart
2 Likes: i love dirt track racing, tirespinner