IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Don Moore & Jacob Wilson win @ US 24!
9/13/11, 11:59 AM   #21
Re: Don Moore & Jacob Wilson win @ US 24!
WBR 3E

Wanted to mention the great run by Waynesfield regular Drew Rader - battled with Wilson for the lead the entire race until a spin around lap 18.

9/13/11, 3:29 PM   #22
Lincoln Chapple

Don't want to take anything away from Don or the Wilson's, but this was not a race. It was a red/yellow infested crash fest shortened to 20 laps. I was thankful to roll our midget in the trailer with 4 shocks attached. This is not a good model to look at for all who want to combine groups. I was most excited when we finally rolled out of there at 12:30am, and I again found myself wondering why USAC and Montpelier cancelled. I would have been in for the cost difference to run with them. At least this group at US 24 put the effort in, but I don't claim it to be a success.
Posted via Mobile Device

9/13/11, 4:42 PM   #23
Kent

It rained as we were getting in our cars for the feature at montpelier. They did put the effort in.

9/13/11, 6:03 PM   #24
DonMoore10

I think US 24 is a great midget track. They just couldn't get the bumps out of the turns. Last year 1 and 2 were rough but 3 and 4 were great. I've seen some video of races there on YouTube and the track seemed to be in pretty good shape. Applaud the promoter for having this race though.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Don Moore & Jacob Wilson win @ US 24!