IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
ChadSmith (Offline)
  #1 6/30/12 2:30 PM
A few weeks ago, I posted a new thread on here about finding someone on the west side of Indy that could work on my 1988 Winnebago to get her ready for Indiana Sprint Week. I'm all about buying local and supporting small business. I would much rather put my hard earned cash into an everyday man's pocket rather than a big ol' CEO's of some large RV company. I was contacted by a man named Doug Dunagan. He owns Indianapolis Truck & Auto Repair in Indy. He informed me that his company worked on all types of different vehicles, and he would be happy to look at my motorhome and shoot me an estimate. Well, I walked out of his shop today a very satisfied customer. His price was VERY reasonable. He is a great guy to do business with, and a huge race fan at that, which makes it even better. He did quite of bit of work to the camper this week and I'm just thrilled to have it back and to still have a little jingle in the ol' pocket. I highly recommend this company for just about anything!! He did me a favor by not charging me an arm and a leg, and I'm doing him a favor by sharing my experience. Have a safe and fun weekend!!

Posted via Mobile Device
10 Likes: babcock14d, dirt330, dirtfan98, dirtnonwingfan, I Miss Manzy, Jimmydiesel, lazyifoto, LUCKYONE, SC90, The Riz
cope42 (Offline)
  #2 6/30/12 5:12 PM
Location??
sprntr (Offline)
  #3 6/30/12 8:20 PM
Indianapolis Truck & Auto Repair, LLC
1731 Country Club Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46234

(317) 361-7687
2 Likes: Jimmydiesel, SC90
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #4 6/30/12 8:41 PM
Originally Posted by sprntr:
Indianapolis Truck & Auto Repair, LLC
1731 Country Club Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46234

(317) 361-7687
Just spoke to him at lps use to race bomber at lps very nice and smart guy

Posted via Mobile Device
cope42 (Offline)
  #5 7/1/12 12:53 AM
Thank You sprntr.....
DunaganRacing (Offline)
  #6 7/1/12 6:31 PM
Thanks Chad and Lloyd for the compliments! We currently repair race haulers for a few teams. We repair almost anything automotive, diesel truck, race haulers, heavy truck, RV and off road. We are a dealer for Jasper Engines, Interstate Battery, Goodyear, Kelly, and Dunlop Tires. We welcome new customers and always try to help out racers!

Posted via Mobile Device
6 Likes: jerrythar500, LUCKYONE, mowerman, racenut69, rclaridge, SC90