IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #61 5/16/14 4:34 PM
Originally Posted by Dirtfan42:
That's why the fans come to see the three wide of side by side. Not follow the leader crap!! Slider agreed that's why I forgot my password and haven't been on here in a long time but thought it's raining I'm bored why not get back on. Well I can see nothing has changed!!
was your old screename cope42
Bill Gardner (Offline)
  #62 5/16/14 4:36 PM
Originally Posted by Wallsracing:
was your old screename cope42
No

reeserx (Offline)
  #63 5/16/14 4:37 PM
Originally Posted by Bill Gardner:
The whole my track is better than your track crap is just plain nonsense. Grow up people!
Aww come on bill, this thread is just plain nonsense so why not make it more entertaining??
rclaridge (Offline)
  #64 5/16/14 4:39 PM
Originally Posted by reeserx:
Nope he was right the first time
How did a thread about LPS turn into another debate of Kokomo vs TSS? I live closer to TSS so that's my preference if I lived closer to Kokomo it would be, if lived in the middle I'd go nuts trying to decide where to go!
2 Likes: BrentTFunk, jim goerge
Bill Gardner (Offline)
  #65 5/16/14 4:41 PM
Originally Posted by reeserx:
Aww come on bill, this thread is just plain nonsense so why not make it more entertaining??
Good point! Lol

mowerman (Offline)
  #66 5/16/14 4:53 PM
Did you get my message Bill ?
jim goerge (Offline)
  #67 5/16/14 5:06 PM
Herbie When you complained about the cancelled MSCS race once again it was a buddy told me start. Do you ever check anything out yourself? Also as far as best track goes its whatever track I;m at that night
3 Likes: mc/rider, mowerman, Mud Packer
Bill Gardner (Offline)
  #68 5/16/14 5:07 PM
Yes... Did you get mine?

cope42 (Offline)
  #69 5/16/14 7:05 PM
Hey Walls shove it and you can take it however you see fit !
Slider812 (Offline)
  #70 5/17/14 3:43 AM
Ok... This site just proved to me who the people are that are easily baited. Apparently you haven't heard of a troll.
Closed Thread