IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac: Lawrenceburg’s usac sprint schedule moved up 2 hours o
3/30/22, 12:10 PM   #1
Usac: Lawrenceburg’s usac sprint schedule moved up 2 hours o
admin

3/30/22 12:00 PM LAWRENCEBURG’S USAC SPRINT SCHEDULE MOVED UP 2 HOURS ON SATURDAY

http://usacracing.com/news/sprint-ca...rs-on-saturday

LAWRENCEBURG’S USAC SPRINT SCHEDULE MOVED UP 2 HOURS ON SATURDAY

By: Richie Murray – USAC Media

Lawrenceburg, Indiana (March 30, 2022)………The Midwest opener for the USAC AMSOIL Sprint Car National Championship to be held this Saturday, April 2, at southeastern Indiana’s Lawrenceburg Speedway will feature a new time schedule a little bit earlier than the usual.

The event at the speedy 3/8-mile dirt oval will now have the pit gates opening at 1pm Eastern on Saturday, with the grandstands opening at 3pm, the drivers meeting at 3:15pm and cars on track at 4pm with qualifying and racing to immediately follow.

The decision by USAC and Lawrenceburg Speedway officials to move the event schedule up two hours earlier was made to prioritize the comfort of fans and teams due to the forecasted chilly temperatures, who will now experience the show in the sunlight of the day,

Saturday’s docket includes the USAC AMSOIL Sprint Car National Championship, KOI Auto Parts UMP Modifieds and Bessler's U Pull & Save Hornets.

Adult general admission tickets are $30, kids 7-12 are $7 and children age 6 and under are free.* Pit passes are $30 for members and $35 for non-members.

Saturday’s event can also be watched LIVE on FloRacing at https://bit.ly/3frPoW6.

3/30/22, 2:56 PM   #2
Re: Usac: Lawrenceburg’s usac sprint schedule moved up 2 hou
BrentTFunk

I have a funeral to go to. Was going to go after. This will rule me out, but I still think it was the right call

3/30/22, 5:35 PM   #3
PJ Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk View Post
I have a funeral to go to. Was going to go after. This will rule me out, but I still think it was the right call
After all you've been through, I'm sure you were really looking forward to this one. You are to be commended for your unselfish attitude. Too bad so many folks have the 'all about me' philosophy. I'm hoping you're going to get to enjoy many great races this year.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same. Copied from the back of the #16 supermodified.

6 members like this post: BrentTFunk, jonboat15, Ken Bonnema, mc/rider, oppweld, ROSS
3/30/22, 7:44 PM   #4
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

I'll be there depending on Family members health status.

1 member likes this post: BrentTFunk
3/31/22, 7:53 PM   #5
captrat

Just arrived L'burg from FL. Cold and windy.

3/31/22, 7:58 PM   #6
sp6967

i got the tire dope.

4/1/22, 3:26 AM   #7
jdull99

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk View Post
Sorry about the funeral.

I spent a lot of years chasing races, and have enjoyed LOTS of shows were I just got there for the features. No one talks about the heats after the feature usually anyway. Maybe that would be an option for you? Get some updates on the way to find out how far along the program is...
Steel$ & Deal$ Swap Meet & Car Shows (next location; TBD...)

4/1/22, 8:50 AM   #8
Chief Wahoo

Race Count This Year: 4
Race Count Last Year: 22

They’re probably going to have more Pull & Save Hornets then Sprints at this point.

1 member likes this post: Dirtfan
4/1/22, 9:09 AM   #9
TQ29m

I've heard they pay better.

4/1/22, 10:59 AM   #10
itsanonwingthing

Race Count This Year: 4
Race Count Last Year: 51

Race has been cancelled!

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac: Lawrenceburg’s usac sprint schedule moved up 2 hours o