IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bc 39
2/3/22, 3:36 PM   #1
Bc 39
Freddy768

Is there a plan to run the BC 39 this year? The initial midget schedule had it TBD. That TBD no longer exists.

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
2/3/22, 5:03 PM   #2
Re: Bc 39
itsanonwingthing

Race Count This Year: 4
Race Count Last Year: 51

tickets for 2022 race, as stated below, dates TBD!

https://www.indianapolismotorspeedwa...ac/buy-tickets
Last edited by itsanonwingthing; 2/3/22 at 6:11 PM. Reason: incorrect dates,

3 members like this post: tirespinner, TNRustler, wallbanger II
2/3/22, 5:23 PM   #3
richie

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsanonwingthing View Post
August 18 & 19 are actually last year's dates still listed on the website. The dates for 2022 haven't been officially set yet.

4 members like this post: BrentTFunk, itsanonwingthing, openwheelfan1, tirespinner
2/3/22, 5:51 PM   #4
Offroadrace_814

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie View Post
August 18 & 19 are actually last year's dates still listed on the website. The dates for 2022 haven't been officially set yet.
Yeah, the 18th and 19th of August are a Thursday and Friday. Not that it matters. Just the past few years it has been a Wednesday and Thursday race date.

2/4/22, 1:13 AM   #5

Race Count This Year: 14
Race Count Last Year: 24

So the renewal deadline to retain your seats has long since passed. They only give you a few weeks. It was September ish. It sure would be nice if you knew when it was when you buy them. I just have to hope it doesn't fall when I can't go.

2/4/22, 8:16 AM   #6
Pancho Stapp

taking a guess i would say August 3 and 4th. that puts it right after the Brickyard and before the Nascar race at MIS. makes it easier for Kyle and Chase to compete if they choose and the ISW runs thru Brickyard week. there are some guys going for the $300,000 bonus so they are not scheduling on top of it.

2 members like this post: oppweld, tirespinner
2/4/22, 12:05 PM   #7
duel

If it is going to happen I hope a date comes up soon so I can make plans and find a place to stay.

3 members like this post: Offroadrace_814, tirespinner, Will Shunk
2/7/22, 4:44 PM   #8
Pancho Stapp

I just called the IMS ticket office again like i do every week and still get the same old song and dance about “we will be announcing soon”. At this point maybe if they start getting multiple callers voicing there displeasure maybe they will get off their ass. Total BS imo. 317-492-8500

3 members like this post: duel, progressive22, tirespinner
2/8/22, 4:23 PM   #9
Pancho Stapp

Well i called IMS again today and same ole same ole. I told them i will call your ass every day if need be, they said please call USAC they have the info. So i did and got the voicemail shuffle. I say everyone needs to call 317-247-5151 ext.703 and blow their lines up and leave messages if that’s what it takes. I have done business with IMS for decades and never bought tickets or renewed without a date. Total BS on both sides, IMS & USAC

4 members like this post: Blitzman, progressive22, tirespinner, Will Shunk
2/9/22, 11:13 AM   #10
BrentTFunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancho Stapp View Post
Well i called IMS again today and same ole same ole. I told them i will call your ass every day if need be, they said please call USAC they have the info. So i did and got the voicemail shuffle. I say everyone needs to call 317-247-5151 ext.703 and blow their lines up and leave messages if that’s what it takes. I have done business with IMS for decades and never bought tickets or renewed without a date. Total BS on both sides, IMS & USAC
Do you really think complaining loudly every day, being rude to an old lady at the bottom of the totem pole will solve anything? Yes it would be great if I knew the dates. I will be patient and see.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bc 39