IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Freddy768 (Offline)
  #1 2/3/22 3:36 PM
Is there a plan to run the BC 39 this year? The initial midget schedule had it TBD. That TBD no longer exists.
itsanonwingthing (Online)
  #2 2/3/22 5:03 PM
tickets for 2022 race, as stated below, dates TBD!

https://www.indianapolismotorspeedwa...ac/buy-tickets

Keith Wendel
It's a Non Wing thing,.......you wouldn't understand!
3 Likes: tirespinner, TNRustler, wallbanger II
richie (Online)
  #3 2/3/22 5:23 PM
Originally Posted by itsanonwingthing:
August 18 & 19, 2022

https://www.indianapolismotorspeedwa...ac/buy-tickets
August 18 & 19 are actually last year's dates still listed on the website. The dates for 2022 haven't been officially set yet.
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, itsanonwingthing, openwheelfan1, tirespinner
Offroadrace_814 (Offline)
  #4 2/3/22 5:51 PM
Originally Posted by richie:
August 18 & 19 are actually last year's dates still listed on the website. The dates for 2022 haven't been officially set yet.
Yeah, the 18th and 19th of August are a Thursday and Friday. Not that it matters. Just the past few years it has been a Wednesday and Thursday race date.
Points (Offline)
  #5 2/4/22 1:13 AM
So the renewal deadline to retain your seats has long since passed. They only give you a few weeks. It was September ish. It sure would be nice if you knew when it was when you buy them. I just have to hope it doesn't fall when I can't go.
Pancho Stapp (Offline)
  #6 2/4/22 8:16 AM
taking a guess i would say August 3 and 4th. that puts it right after the Brickyard and before the Nascar race at MIS. makes it easier for Kyle and Chase to compete if they choose and the ISW runs thru Brickyard week. there are some guys going for the $300,000 bonus so they are not scheduling on top of it.
2 Likes: oppweld, tirespinner
duel (Offline)
  #7 2/4/22 12:05 PM
If it is going to happen I hope a date comes up soon so I can make plans and find a place to stay.
3 Likes: Offroadrace_814, tirespinner, Will Shunk
Pancho Stapp (Offline)
  #8 2/7/22 4:44 PM
I just called the IMS ticket office again like i do every week and still get the same old song and dance about “we will be announcing soon”. At this point maybe if they start getting multiple callers voicing there displeasure maybe they will get off their ass. Total BS imo. 317-492-8500
3 Likes: duel, progressive22, tirespinner
Pancho Stapp (Offline)
  #9 2/8/22 4:23 PM
Well i called IMS again today and same ole same ole. I told them i will call your ass every day if need be, they said please call USAC they have the info. So i did and got the voicemail shuffle. I say everyone needs to call 317-247-5151 ext.703 and blow their lines up and leave messages if that’s what it takes. I have done business with IMS for decades and never bought tickets or renewed without a date. Total BS on both sides, IMS & USAC
4 Likes: Blitzman, progressive22, tirespinner, Will Shunk
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #10 2/9/22 11:13 AM
Originally Posted by Pancho Stapp:
Well i called IMS again today and same ole same ole. I told them i will call your ass every day if need be, they said please call USAC they have the info. So i did and got the voicemail shuffle. I say everyone needs to call 317-247-5151 ext.703 and blow their lines up and leave messages if that’s what it takes. I have done business with IMS for decades and never bought tickets or renewed without a date. Total BS on both sides, IMS & USAC
Do you really think complaining loudly every day, being rude to an old lady at the bottom of the totem pole will solve anything? Yes it would be great if I knew the dates. I will be patient and see.
17 Likes: 3R, Andrew S. Quinn, cwfan08, EBookerFan, erich45, Hustlin-Hoosier, K9Racer, Ken Bonnema, luckybuc97, opnwhlmnd, oppweld, PJ Wright, racenut69, rick42, Sandy Lowe, tirespinner, TQ29m