IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > BadgerRacing.TV Promotion 50% Off
2/12/20, 9:53 AM   #1
BadgerRacing.TV Promotion 50% Off
Ray3

The Badger Midget Series is running a promotion on their BadgerRacing.TV video subscription site. From now until April 30th new subscribers receive 1 year for just $24.98!! You have to enter discount code: Badger2020 when you sign up. This is a sweet deal for anyone who wants to check in on the Badger Midgets this season!

http://www.badgerracing.tv

By signing up you not only get great video access to Badger Midget races but you're helping a small independent Midget series pay someone to record the races that otherwise would go unrecorded and be lost to history!!

Click here for a FREE PREVIEW of a feature from 7/28/2019 at Angell Park Speedway. https://www.badgerracing.tv/7-28-19-...ordan-mattson/
Last edited by Ray3; 2/12/20 at 11:10 AM.

2/12/20, 10:10 AM   #2
Re: BadgerRacing.TV Promotion 50% Off
bullring

Does that cover all the races live this year?

2/12/20, 10:24 AM   #3
Ray3

Currently, none of the races are shown live. All video is uploaded after the races. If it were live content the price would have to be much higher. There may come a day when it is live but that is not the case right now.

2/21/20, 9:46 AM   #4
Ray3

This is still being offered through the end of April!!

2/21/20, 1:45 PM   #5
DAD

What If I only want to try it for this year???? I ain't very good about getting on to cancel at a later date>>>>>Got it all filled out and hit that little thing at the very end "AND THEN $50.00 Every year after"
Last edited by DAD; 2/21/20 at 1:47 PM.

2/21/20, 6:03 PM   #6
Ray3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAD View Post
What If I only want to try it for this year???? I ain't very good about getting on to cancel at a later date>>>>>Got it all filled out and hit that little thing at the very end "AND THEN $50.00 Every year after"
I believe you can select that you don't want auto renew on your account.

1 member likes this post: DAD
2/21/20, 7:05 PM   #7
DAD

No Luck there>>>>

2/21/20, 8:34 PM   #8
Ray3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAD View Post

No Luck there>>>>
Sign up and pay. Then go to Subscribe>My Account and under Actions click on Cancel. That will cancel the auto renew function and make it for one year.

In case anyone is wondering there are also some historic races on there. The 9/2/1990 Pepsi Nationals when Jeff Gordon showed up in Rollie Helmling's car is on there and is fun to watch!!! The field was stacked that night with guys like Kevin Doty, Dean Billings, Stan Fox, Kevin Olson, Russ Gamester, Dan Boorse, Dean Erfurth, Roy Caruthers, Steve Knepper, Marty Davis, Randy Koch, Mike Streicher, Dan Drinan and the list goes on and on.
Last edited by Ray3; 2/21/20 at 8:43 PM.

1 member likes this post: addictedtodirt
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > BadgerRacing.TV Promotion 50% Off