Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #13 12/5/23 4:39 PM
Seen Leary and Garrett same team for 24

Charles Nungester
2 Likes: DirtTrackTherapy16J, oppweld
DirtTrackTherapy16J (Offline)
  #14 12/5/23 4:50 PM
Originally Posted by oppweld:
I hope Seavey gets a great ride. I'd like to see a season long race to the triple crown between him and Justin.
That would definitely be an awesome battle especially if it lasted and came down to the end of the season. Despite some fans beliefs, and this will likely cause an uproar and it's not meant to, I think LS and JG are the only 2 true contenders for the Triple Crown on the circuits currently. I just feel Brady along with some of the other great drivers, dont run enough Midget or Silver Crown to be in that picture.
  #15 12/5/23 4:54 PM
Originally Posted by Kart#51:
KTJ for select races
Again pure speculation on my part, but RSR 3R has not been huge on running the whole Sprint USAC Season. Yes they did last year but really hadnt prior. I think some fans including myself felt that maybe Kyle wasn't wanting to run the full season due to his family and his business.

However, Kyle appears ready to go with a new team for the full season...with that said it appears to me maybe that was a small reason he left for better opportunities and IF KT is going to run it select races, maybe that's why its select races bc RSR 3R doesnt want to run a full season or travel. My speculations, no facts.
  #16 12/5/23 4:56 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
Seen Leary and Garrett same team for 24
Really Charles? That's very interesting, I didnt see that coming to be honest. Seen them focusing on Carson and going down to one ride and CJ moving on. I have no choice but to believe you, just hope your right as I am a fan of CJ whether most are or not.
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #17 12/5/23 5:16 PM
BGE / Dougherty Motorsports is proud of our 2023 season but far from satisfied. Honored to have Carson Garrett and CJ Leary back with us next season.
We want more in 2024, and work is well underway to help us get where we want to be!

Rest of the release is on BGE Dougherty Motorsports facebook page.

Charles Nungester
7 Likes: DirtTrackTherapy16J, dirtybob29, Eatin Dirt, Grocery Guy, Ilovedirttrackracing, oppweld, PIT CART
RACrappieman (Offline)
  #18 12/5/23 5:35 PM
Curious as to why KTJ is only running select races?
  #19 12/5/23 5:35 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
BGE / Dougherty Motorsports is proud of our 2023 season but far from satisfied. Honored to have Carson Garrett and CJ Leary back with us next season.
We want more in 2024, and work is well underway to help us get where we want to be!

Rest of the release is on BGE Dougherty Motorsports facebook page.
Awesome Charles, nice find, good information, and thank you!!
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #20 12/5/23 6:01 PM
Originally Posted by RACrappieman:
Curious as to why KTJ is only running select races?
Some Winged racing in 2024.

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
3 Likes: DirtTrackTherapy16J, Ilovedirttrackracing, tirespinner