IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Hoffman Team KOI racing Report March 30, 7-9p.m. call in
3/24/08, 11:50 AM   #1
Hoffman Team KOI racing Report March 30, 7-9p.m. call in
Big T 69

The Hoffman Team will be on 700WLW KOI Racing report with Segman Dennison, Dennis Neal, and Bobby Schmidt on Sunday March 30th from 7-9p.m.. The show covers all forms of racing, but the main thrust is on NASCAR. You can help those listening understand how strong non-wing Sprint and Silver Crown USAC racing is by calling in with your questions for the Team. You can call in by dialing 513- 749-7000, or toll free 800-843-2441. You can listen on a.m. 700 WLW (at night it carries to quite a few states) or on line at www.700wlw.com, or XM radio station 173. Burn the lines up and let them know we are out there. Thanks!!!

Tim Waechter
VP Marketing Hoffman Racing

3/24/08, 8:58 PM   #2
Re: Hoffman Team KOI racing Report March 30, 7-9p.m. call in
cecil98

I'll call in. Hopefully others will too. Seg Dennison (the host) is "ate up" with NASCAR and "Dale Jooner". It would be nice if quite a few people called in simply to help get more coverage for our beloved sport!!!! If you don't have a question, at least call in and compliment the hosts for allowing time for some openwheel talk on what is mainly a tintop show. Maybe in the future they'll do more openwheel and local stuff. I don't think it's all their fault, though. I'm sure the local tracks could do a much better job of getting stories and results to these guys so they can talk about it.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Hoffman Team KOI racing Report March 30, 7-9p.m. call in