IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Dave Darland To Run Plymouth Dirt Opener
3/30/12, 9:35 AM   #1
Dave Darland To Run Plymouth Dirt Opener
SprintLuvr

Jeff Walker just confirmed that he will be taking his Jeff's Jam It In Storage sprint car with Driver DAVE DARLAND to Plymouth, Saturday, May 5th for the unveiling of the Plymouth Speedway Dirt Bullring! Be sure to be on hand for this Inaugural event on the dirt at the only Dual Surface racetrack in the country! Along with Dirt Sprint Cars you will also enjoy watching the UMP Modifieds as well as the Hornets! Short Track Dirt Racing at its best!!

For more information go to www.plymouthspeedway.net

6 members like this post: cwfan08, IndyBound, Joe@ScaleSprints, nathans1012, racegal, ronmil
3/30/12, 3:19 PM   #2
Re: Dave Darland To Run Plymouth Dirt Opener
Jerry Spencer

We were going to run them all but someone said there is no dogs allowed on the property, can anyone confirm this. I am going to send an e-mail to the track to check in just a little bit. Sonny goes were the trailer goes.

Thank you in advance

Jerry#66j
stida.com

3 members like this post: Motormasher, nathans1012, PIT CART
3/30/12, 4:10 PM   #3
racer-x

My dog spent many nights at the track! That was before the new owner but i bet they will let dogs in there.. I like dogs more then alot of people!!

1 member likes this post: nathans1012
3/30/12, 5:23 PM   #4
Joe@ScaleSprints

A dirt track less than 30mins away AND Darland's gonna be there... I call that a WIN WIN situation! See ya May 5!

1 member likes this post: nathans1012
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Dave Darland To Run Plymouth Dirt Opener