IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lincoln Park - High Limit Racing - 35 Sprints signed in.
8/19/22, 1:14 PM   #91
Re: Lincoln Park - High Limit Racing - 35 Sprints signed in.
revjimk

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyhar69 View Post
Cost the guy running 29th just as much to run as it does the winner.
Exactly!

8/19/22, 1:20 PM   #92
revjimk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMA1181 View Post
Does a guy really think he should get paid for being 29th best out of 35? Ha ha, if you want paid, go to work.
You don't think they had to do plenty of work to pay for the car, build it & get there?
All for our entertainment.....

1 member likes this post: chrismattlin
8/19/22, 1:24 PM   #93
revjimk

Quote:
Originally Posted by interpreter66 View Post
Who for the wing fans or non wing fans?
I dare you to say which one
You just did it too!
According to good ole Funk, there are only "sprint cars" & "winged sprint cars"
"NW sprint car" is like saying "wet rain".... Dept. of Redundancy Dept.
Not that I agree or anything....

3 members like this post: cowboyhar69, Hustlin-Hoosier, interpreter66
8/19/22, 2:20 PM   #94
JMA1181

Quote:
Originally Posted by revjimk View Post
You don't think they had to do plenty of work to pay for the car, build it & get there?
All for our entertainment.....
So we don’t really want one winner, we want them all to win every night and get the same pay? Sorry I can’t buy this logic. Equipment, skill, luck, they all come into play and a race is about who is best that night. I hope the next time you think about buying a racing shirt, you just buy one from every driver there because it certainly wouldn’t be fair to the other guys to not get your $30 too. Meanwhile, I’ll still be going to the races where one person wins.

8/19/22, 4:48 PM   #95
Rhody

Race Count This Year: 9

Way to go off the rails. There's a big difference between paying something halfway decent through the field and paying everyone the same. Not every argument is all or nothing.

5 members like this post: captrat, chrismattlin, luckybuc97, mc/rider, oldfan49
8/20/22, 5:05 PM   #96
revjimk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMA1181 View Post
So we don’t really want one winner, we want them all to win every night and get the same pay? Sorry I can’t buy this logic. Equipment, skill, luck, they all come into play and a race is about who is best that night. I hope the next time you think about buying a racing shirt, you just buy one from every driver there because it certainly wouldn’t be fair to the other guys to not get your $30 too. Meanwhile, I’ll still be going to the races where one person wins.
Read Rhody's reply!
NOBODY ever said pay everyone the same, so don't put words in my mouth...

8/20/22, 7:41 PM   #97
opnwhlmnd

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk View Post
I just got a text from someone who asked me to check something on Hoseheads. Ironically, the guy who was on here complaining about this race hurting the Jackson Nationals at his home track posted. Remember the guy who was worried about the track needing all the support it could get. He was going to go to the Sat finale, but has decided not to go, because the ticket prices are $7 higher than he thought they should be. The kids in Jackson better stay off his lawn.
He was worried about car counts at Jackson. They ran the Friday portion of the show Saturday afternoon and almost had more cars than people. (Sarcasm for those bothered) It's a $7 extra admission boycott conspiracy in Minnesota.

I would PayPal him the $7 if I knew his PayPal address just to get Tod Quiring another fan in the stands. On second how stupid of me he can't even write a coherent sentence let alone figure out online money transfer.

8/23/22, 2:36 PM   #98
flagboy55

I met Tod at Husets. Seemed to be a very genuine person. I wish him continued success

2 members like this post: opnwhlmnd, PIT CART
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lincoln Park - High Limit Racing - 35 Sprints signed in.