IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
winged and non-winged (Offline)
  #1 5/29/09 9:02 AM
Anyone plan on going to the 10 car scora races this weekend? I don't know how many cars there will be, but there will probablt be better races somewhere else... Bloomington, Danville, Berg... Just wanted thaughts.
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #2 5/29/09 10:04 AM
Really no reason to bash these guys.
sprint79 (Offline)
  #3 5/29/09 9:49 PM
No kidding, why bash us? I have a motor that sustained damage while leading at Flora. I would love to be running with those guys tonight and tomorrow. Tony Sessions is trying to rebuild his car from the flip he was involved in. Motormasher has been working crazy hours in the fields and several others have had issues as well. Unfortuntely we can't all afford big motors, but we love to race and this is our time to show that it doesn't take huge horses to put on a great show.

From what I understand even without a full field at Flora the racing was worth the trip. Sam and his officials are working very hard and so are the racers. Give it some support and help make something of this. Maybe you could buy a pit pass and help me turn some wrenches at Soggy Bottom. I always welcome the help.
michiganmadman (Offline)
  #4 5/30/09 12:59 AM
Any results from Kankakee? K3 is my home track from when I was a kid. Nice to see them try sprint cars, hopefully that had a good show.
michiganmadman (Offline)
  #5 5/30/09 9:20 AM
I read a post on the 4m.net forum this morning that there were 12 cars in attendance. The gent did praise the group for some excellent racing, and said that they put on a great show. That's a good thing, as the 4m guys are predominitely late model fans. Keep up the good work, surely the series will continue to grow.
Motormasher (Offline)
  #6 5/30/09 11:40 AM
I am gonna try like hell to be at Soggy Bottom Speedway next week. I think I will be able to make it.

ITS KILLEN ME NOT TO BE ABLE TO RUN WITH THEM IM TELLEN YA!!!