IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #1 7/3/18 1:44 PM
Today a few years ago Josh came into the world a couple weeks later I was changing his diaper on the bleachers at Eldora. Josh never missed a weekend of racing and grew up at different speedways with a ton of good friends. We were always at a track on the 4th weekend of July and that meant fireworks so we always told Josh they were for his birthday this worked for awhile then he figured out the true meaning and loved them even more. For 25 years Josh strapped in and had fun so tonight is going to be strange as it's still his birthday but we won't have all of our race track family eating and drinking with us at the Spencer Racing trailer.

I miss that little boy saying are we racing tonight mom and dad and remember how mad he would get when we made him take a nap because we knew he and his race track brothers would be full throttle till the very last checkered flew.

Tell them you love em every chance you get

Happy birthday son we love you

Jerry #66j forever
11 Likes: btg1963, davidm, EBookerFan, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Josh Spencer, mc/rider, Pat O'Connor Fan, racenut69, rapid robert, speed bump
Hammer (Offline)
  #2 7/3/18 1:57 PM
Happy Birthday Josh!!! A special person that's always been a good role model and ambassador for racing and life. Thanks for all the Spencer family!
5 Likes: Jerry Spencer, Josh Spencer, mc/rider, rapid robert, speed bump
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #3 7/3/18 2:23 PM
Happy birthday Josh!

Charles Nungester
3 Likes: Jerry Spencer, Josh Spencer, rapid robert
davidm (Offline)
  #4 7/3/18 3:15 PM
Happy Birthday Josh!
3 Likes: Jerry Spencer, Josh Spencer, rapid robert
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #5 7/3/18 3:43 PM
Happy birthday josh. Have a great day. I always wanted a josh Spencer racing shirt but never got to get back to the pits to get one. If you have any left i would be interested in getting one of them. Thanks. Thank you and to your family's for all the great things that you do for us racing families and racing teams. Thanks.
4 Likes: Jerry Spencer, jim goerge, Josh Spencer, rapid robert
MIKE HEIMEL (Offline)
  #6 7/3/18 4:39 PM
Happy birthday josh !! One of the good guys that ever strapped in a sprint car !! Glad to see that you are still involved with kokomo speedway
2 Likes: Josh Spencer, speed bump
dirtnonwingfan (Offline)
  #7 7/3/18 5:04 PM
Happy Birthday Josh!

Frank Daigh
3 Likes: Jerry Spencer, Josh Spencer, Pat O'Connor Fan
wildman92 (Offline)
  #8 7/3/18 6:00 PM
Happy birthday Josh!!

Jen Kelley (she/her)
5 Likes: i love dirt track racing, Jerry Spencer, Josh Spencer, Pat O'Connor Fan, rapid robert
Tim Bookmiller (Offline)
  #9 7/3/18 7:01 PM
Happy Birthday Young Man have a great day
2 Likes: Jerry Spencer, Josh Spencer
jim goerge (Offline)
  #10 7/3/18 7:45 PM
Happy Birthday Josh
4 Likes: i love dirt track racing, Jerry Spencer, Josh Spencer, Pat O'Connor Fan