IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Get Well Robert Ballou
11/11/07, 12:34 PM   #1
Get Well Robert Ballou
AERO410SCJA

Race Count This Year: 24

The "ROCKLIN ROCKET" suffered a broken left arm after contact with "LIL" RICKY Friday at MANZY(there goes his sex life:crying.Heal up little buddy for an assault on USAC next year:thumb:

11/11/07, 3:13 PM   #2
Re: Get Well Robert Ballou
Pine

I'd also like to say get well soon to the 2008 USAC Champ BOBBALLOU. Heal up, keep you head up and take care of that BUS problem this winter. If you never took the time to talk to Robert Ballou, stop by his pit, bye a shirt and BS with him a couple minutes. He's a great kid with a great sense of humor. See ya sometime, somewhere next year BOBBALLOU......:checkered:

11/11/07, 3:54 PM   #3
nowingsjeff

Race Count This Year: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AERO410SCJA View Post
The "ROCKLIN ROCKET" suffered a broken left arm after contact with "LIL" RICKY Friday at MANZY(there goes his sex life:crying.Heal up little buddy for an assault on USAC next year:thumb:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pine View Post
I'd also like to say get well soon to the 2008 USAC Champ BOBBALLOU. Heal up, keep you head up and take care of that BUS problem this winter. If you never took the time to talk to Robert Ballou, stop by his pit, bye a shirt and BS with him a couple minutes. He's a great kid with a great sense of humor. See ya sometime, somewhere next year BOBBALLOU......:checkered:
I never talked to Robert, but I have seen him race several times. He must me a good dude as he's getting references from two of Beer Hills finest! :emote20:

Get well soon #81.

11/11/07, 8:54 PM   #4
Gaines #1 Fan

Get well and ready for next year. Coca.

11/11/07, 9:09 PM   #5
RDS2

Robert
Hope you heal fast and look forward to your return next season.
Ron

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Get Well Robert Ballou