IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
jim goerge (Offline)
  #1 9/1/14 1:54 AM
Just heard Ballou flipped out west. Does anybody know if Robert is ok?
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #2 9/1/14 2:20 AM
Originally Posted by jim goerge:
Just heard Ballou flipped out west. Does anybody know if Robert is ok?
During her updates Sacha said he's OK.

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
5 Likes: BrentTFunk, dave, jim goerge, Pat O'Connor Fan, speed bump
JstAbvVMC (Offline)
  #3 9/1/14 3:03 AM
Didn't talk to him, but he waved to the crowd when getting a ride back to the pits on a quad. He got hosed, he started what was a clean slider getting into three and Mitchell made a hard left to block and they got together. IMO
6 Likes: AustinSprinter, Charles Nungester, DaveP63, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Pat O'Connor Fan
streetglider (Offline)
  #4 9/1/14 11:53 PM
That kinda seems out of character for Mttchell...NOT !!!! After watching him run in Indiana a few years ago that doesn't surprise me.
jim goerge (Offline)
  #5 9/2/14 12:10 PM
Originally Posted by streetglider:
That kinda seems out of character for Mttchell...NOT !!!! After watching him run in Indiana a few years ago that doesn't surprise me.
Yeah I agree ! Only thing he inpressed me with was him being able to climb out of his flipped car at THAT
ossuks (Offline)
  #6 9/2/14 1:14 PM
Just to share a funny with you folks...at L'burg a few years back MM goes to Levi's car to mouth at him...keep in mind Levi is strapped in and MM is on foot... Levi keeps motioning come closer as if he can not hear...when MM gets close enough Levi grabs him and punches him...LOL
3 Likes: 2fast4u, dstensland, Mikec11n
racefan20 (Offline)
  #7 9/2/14 1:47 PM
Originally Posted by ossuks:
Just to share a funny with you folks...at L'burg a few years back MM goes to Levi's car to mouth at him...keep in mind Levi is strapped in and MM is on foot... Levi keeps motioning come closer as if he can not hear...when MM gets close enough Levi grabs him and punches him...LOL

Funny I was watching that and it sure looked to me like MM was the one throwing the punch

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
2 Likes: fish, ronmil
dr101minisprint (Offline)
  #8 9/2/14 9:08 PM
I may be getting old, but wasn't that MM and Hines? MM delivering the blows to the helmet. Maybe a different incident.
stanbrough4presidentgo53 (Offline)
  #9 9/2/14 9:51 PM
Originally Posted by ossuks:
Yup funny funny almost as funny as if you told the story correct.. And him being able to climb out at THAT he had nowere to go.. DH spun all on his own right in front of him Jimbo..
2 Likes: fish, jim goerge