IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
smbpreformance (Offline)
  #1 4/27/08 5:05 PM
Where is it?

It says ESPN2 but they have something more boring then the NASCAR race.....women's golf
smbpreformance (Offline)
  #2 4/27/08 5:06 PM
OK found it on

ESPN classic
Sprint63122 (Offline)
  #3 4/27/08 5:28 PM
Anyone know where else it might be on to watch can not believe espn2 is doing a sudden death for womens golf give me a freaking break that is the most boring dam sport there is.
smbpreformance (Offline)
  #4 4/27/08 5:39 PM
They started the race on classic and now switched it back to ESPN 2
kylenap@yahoo.com (Offline)
  #5 4/27/08 6:44 PM
Originally Posted by Sprint63122:
Anyone know where else it might be on to watch can not believe espn2 is doing a sudden death for womens golf give me a freaking break that is the most boring dam sport there is.
Most boring? I must argue, that would be NASCAR.
dirtywhiteboy
  #6 4/27/08 7:12 PM
Originally Posted by Sprint63122:
If they wanted to make it entertaining combine it with Russian Roulette. That way it will be sudden death for sure.
Sprint63122 (Offline)
  #7 4/27/08 11:34 PM
Originally Posted by dirtywhiteboy:
If they wanted to make it entertaining combine it with Russian Roulette. That way it will be sudden death for sure.
That would be a good idea but then the ladies would spend another two hours deciding which way to spin the barrel and then two more on who would go first.