IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Indy Cars
4/19/09, 6:28 PM   #1
Indy Cars
ColoradoFan

Mr. Ashley Judd ( Dario Franchitti) wins at Long Beach and the first interview is with Ashley Judd. Give me a break, 4 or 5 american drivers on a street course. what a waste of 15 years. It's just CART all over again. :thumbsdown:

Vern Plotts

4/19/09, 9:31 PM   #2
Re: Indy Cars
OU812

The ONLY way Ass Judd could be a bigger SKANK in my book is.............well......................
I guess there is just no way she can be a bigger SKANK to me!

Do you think if she got an award for acting, which is HIGHLY unlikely, they would interview Dario 1st or even at all!

4/19/09, 9:54 PM   #3
fasterthanu

I don't know about skank... snob maybe... but ya really think she's a skank??? She's a hell of a lot hotter than her sister anyway. As far as Dario Judd... tool with a unibrow...

4/19/09, 9:59 PM   #4
grinch

The semi at gas city on fri nite was more exciting then the whole indy car race.........:sleep: Thanks again usac for pleasing the real american racing fans.....:greenflag:

4/19/09, 10:27 PM   #5
pgray

Quote:
Originally Posted by OU812 View Post
The ONLY way Ass Judd could be a bigger SKANK in my book is.............well......................
I guess there is just no way she can be a bigger SKANK to me!

Do you think if she got an award for acting, which is HIGHLY unlikely, they would interview Dario 1st or even at all!

This post is the best recent example we've seen to support an argument for posting anonymously !

:moon::thumbsdown::moon::thumbsdown::moon:

4/19/09, 10:42 PM   #6
aceace

It was Ashleys birthday. Helio was too busy dancing after being found not guilty and the rest of them don't speak english.

Long Beach is always a terrible race, no passing. Dario passed 3 cars total and that was the most. Danica was 2 seconds off the pace in qualifying yet brilliant pit stops got her to 4th because no one could pass. Long beach = long day. Kansas City should be better. Now if there were only a way to get Darland, Levi Jones and some of those USAC boys in a car..... ah.

4/19/09, 11:18 PM   #7
IndyBound

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceace View Post
It was Ashleys birthday. Helio was too busy dancing after being found not guilty and the rest of them don't speak english.

Long Beach is always a terrible race, no passing. Dario passed 3 cars total and that was the most. Danica was 2 seconds off the pace in qualifying yet brilliant pit stops got her to 4th because no one could pass. Long beach = long day. Kansas City should be better. Now if there were only a way to get Darland, Levi Jones and some of those USAC boys in a car..... ah.
There is a way to get Dave Darland, Levi Jones or some of those other USAC boys in an Indy car - all it takes is lots and lots of money. Anybody ever figure out who won the Powerball from Lawrenceburg earlier this year? They should have some spare change to toss around.

Patti

4/19/09, 11:56 PM   #8
aceace

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyBound View Post
There is a way to get Dave Darland, Levi Jones or some of those other USAC boys in an Indy car - all it takes is lots and lots of money. Anybody ever figure out who won the Powerball from Lawrenceburg earlier this year? They should have some spare change to toss around.

Patti
That's the big problem with Indycar. American companies would like to sponsor American drivers aka:NAPCAR. The foreign guys bring lots of cash from their Daddy's businesses aka:buying a ride. If these guys had a chance to prove themselves, they might get American sponsorship.

4/20/09, 3:48 AM   #9
Midget82

:redflag: I refuse to watch INDY cars run road courses.

4/20/09, 6:17 AM   #10
dirtywhiteboy

it's sad to see Indycars trying to copy what F1 does. F1 has had some good racing this year so far and there ontrack product far exceeds what Indycar can do on road courses.

As to the chassis/engine combo, I agree 100%. We need a new car and new engine rules package. Ban the carbon fiber, make the frames tube design and the teams have to build their own engines and make them last. It worked before and provided much better racing, it can work again.

Thankfully we have 4 ovals in a row now with the Indycars. Atleast that will be worth watching.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Indy Cars