IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
SHORTBUS (Offline)
  #51 6/11/13 6:41 PM
I tried that last week - didn`t work - don`t know bout a special show
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #52 6/11/13 6:51 PM
Originally Posted by Pine:
A $30 dollar Pit pass for $1,200 to win is fine, but, $25 General Admission for $6000 to win is outrageous.
I didnt realize all the Midget week races were paying $6000.00 to win. I must have missed that press release.........
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #53 6/11/13 7:18 PM
Originally Posted by Andrew S. Quinn:
I didnt realize all the Midget week races were paying $6000.00 to win. I must have missed that press release.........
You missed the 40 lap features too.

Oh wait, Both were PA Storm which we can't even get for Indiana Sprint week.

Charles Nungester
john3g
  #54 6/11/13 7:26 PM
Originally Posted by cowboyhar69:
You couldn't have seen a USAC show last Friday at these 2 tracks...or June 21st.
My point is you can (for the most part) see a usac show any friday or saturday night week in and week out at your local tracks... now before someone jumps me and say's "yeah but you wont get usac's big teams," well, your right...all 3-5 teams... but i understand that this a usac fan based web site and I aplaud you for defending your series...
3 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, KENDALLRACING, mowerman
  #55 6/11/13 8:16 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
You missed the 40 lap features too.

Oh wait, Both were PA Storm which we can't even get for Indiana Sprint week.
No I didnt miss 40 lap features,or the Eastern Storm,and I dont want 40 lap features for Indiana Sprint week either.

If you want to see 40 lap features,save up next year and do Eastern Storm for yourself,like many of us have in the past. I'm sure Dave would give you a week off from being Lawrenceburg's "PR" man for a few days if you ask nicely.

If you wanna talk about 40 lap features for Sprintweek,start a thread about it.

I thought this was about Indiana Midget week,and in particular, at Lincoln Park Speedway.
4 Likes: billw, jim goerge, KENDALLRACING, ronmil
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #56 6/11/13 8:19 PM
Originally Posted by Andrew S. Quinn:
No I didnt miss 40 lap features,or the Eastern Storm,and I dont want 40 lap features for Indiana Sprint week either.

If you want to see 40 lap features,save up next year and do Eastern Storm for yourself,like many of us have in the past.

If you wanna talk about 40 lap features for Sprintweek,start a thread about it.

I thought this was about Indiana Midget week,and in particular, at Lincoln Park Speedway.
Wow It was a spoof on the 6000 to win comment. And I was well on my way to the 2008 eastern storm when a Timing belt and pully decided to give up the ghost only 6000 miles after I had it changed.

Charles Nungester
Pine (Offline)
  #57 6/11/13 8:39 PM
Originally Posted by john3g:
I'll get beat up for this...but...I don't care...unlike a WoO show there is no usac race of any kind worth more than $20 bucks ahead to get in the stands....

Posted via Mobile Device
I don't see Midget Week listed in this press release either, but thanks for your expertise Mr. Quinn....
  #58 6/11/13 9:24 PM
Originally Posted by Pine:
I don't see Midget Week listed in this press release either, but thanks for your expertise Mr. Quinn....
Quote it next time Piney old boy! All that work in New England and not looking at message boards must have made you rusty....
3 Likes: monkeyboy, PAW, Pine
PAW (Offline)
  #59 6/11/13 9:46 PM
Pay the Price or stay or stay home.. Cry Babies!!!!

Posted via Mobile Device

:99:: Wings Don't Move Air THEY SUCK
11 Likes: 3wide, addictedtodirt, billwill7, BrentTFunk, dickster, DWX 9929, mayor31, Milly, monkeyboy, mowerman, racenut69
Chris Nunn (Offline)
  #60 6/11/13 10:26 PM
The races pay $3,000 to win

Posted via Mobile Device

Chris Nunn
812-360-6711
nunnc812@gmail.com