IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Dirteater (Offline)
  #1 5/29/17 10:49 AM
Are there bleachers on backstretch for general admission? Heard of new ones being built.
ZooMouth (Offline)
  #2 5/29/17 11:16 AM
They are in progress of being completed. Will be amazing when they are completed. Just not tonight!
4 Likes: Dirteater, koolaid89, racegal, SprintManDave
koolaid89 (Offline)
  #3 5/30/17 12:55 PM
Originally Posted by ZooMouth:
They are in progress of being completed. Will be amazing when they are completed. Just not tonight!
Welcome to IOW, J! Lots of great info to be found with an equal amount of BS. Enjoy!!!
david mitchell (Offline)
  #4 5/30/17 1:01 PM
Will these seats be ready for midget week mr.funk.
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #5 5/30/17 4:49 PM
Originally Posted by david mitchell:
Will these seats be ready for midget week mr.funk.
I will ask around. I hope so.
2 Likes: SprintManDave, tirespinner
PushEm (Offline)
  #6 5/30/17 10:35 PM
They hope to have them complete for Smackdown. That was the word from the owner yesterday.
3 Likes: BrentTFunk, Nate, SprintManDave
bigq11 (Offline)
  #7 5/31/17 8:17 AM
Sure hope they are ready for Smackdown as I already have tickets for the new stands.!!!!
Nate (Offline)
  #8 5/31/17 8:28 AM
With the new seating, they're certainly going to increase their capacity. So I have to wonder where even more cars will park considering at big shows you will already see cars lined up along the sides of the road as far as Smith Road and in parking lots of businesses to the south.

I'm always at the track early so doesn't matter to me any but if you're one of those people that shows up as cars are just hitting the track, I'd rethink that for an event like the Smackdown.

Nate Bickel - @natefb22
2 Likes: i love dirt track racing, Scooter
Scooter (Offline)
  #9 5/31/17 10:04 AM
WhEre in the world are they going to seAt everyone for midget week and sprint week....if these stands aren't complete...?

It's a Great track. But it's the Most frustrating track to get a seat for...
3 Likes: Charles Nungester, Slidejob71, SprintManDave
david mitchell (Offline)
  #10 5/31/17 10:45 AM
Love Kokomo, and I am not in construction, but would you not think that those seats could be completed by sprint week.any ideas from construction types out there.its not like it is one of the vistas at the speedway.