IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
IndianaSprintFan (Offline)
  #1 6/19/20 8:01 AM
May have missed these on another thread but, do they scan the ticket that was texted at time of purchase or do you need a printed piece, does the name on the ticket have to match who is using it, and does LPS allow pass-outs after entry. Thanks
toledo47 (Offline)
  #2 6/19/20 8:58 AM
Originally Posted by IndianaSprintFan:
May have missed these on another thread but, do they scan the ticket that was texted at time of purchase or do you need a printed piece, does the name on the ticket have to match who is using it, and does LPS allow pass-outs after entry. Thanks
At Paragon and Gas City I just had them scan it from my phone, didn't need to print anything. Doesn't matter if the name matches, they didnt check ID, just scanned it.
Both of those tracks just put a wristband on you and you could go in and out freely.
I assume its the same at Lincoln Park
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #3 6/19/20 9:00 AM
Originally Posted by IndianaSprintFan:
Doesn't matter, no, and yes.
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #4 6/19/20 9:01 AM
Ditto on LPS,your wristband is your pass out,they do however ask you to use the Main Entrance to enter & the South gate to exit.

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
3 Likes: i love dirt track racing, Rpracing1, wildman92
IndianaSprintFan (Offline)
  #5 6/19/20 9:19 AM
Thanks