IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Montpelier (IN) Motor Speedway - 2023 Schedule
2/17/23, 10:57 AM   #1
Montpelier (IN) Motor Speedway - 2023 Schedule
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

Montpelier Motor Speedway
Montpelier, Indiana

Track / Facebook - https://m.facebook.com/100071032482803/

2023 Schedule

Full Program
UMP DIRTcar Modifieds, Super Streets, Street Stocks, & FWD Hornet

From the tracks Facebook page.

Good morning race teams and fans, PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POST… So here is an unofficial but tentative schedule for the 2023 season, PLEASE NOTICE, CLICK THE ATTACHED PICTURE TO SEE THE FULL SCHEDULE The schedule is subject to change at any time, and there are some classes that I still have to add in, it has been super busy around here and I have not gotten back with some groups yet, Also LATE MODEL FANS and TEAMS. I'm working on working some races in for you guys as well keep an eye out here for updated and more official schedule. August 12th Steel Block Nationals is with the Steel Block Sprints Non-Wing Sprint Car group.

Last edited by nathans1012; 2/17/23 at 5:26 PM.

2/17/23, 5:35 PM   #2
Re: Montpelier (IN) Motor Speedway - 2023 Schedule
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

I just enlarged the picture so you all can see & read it better.

3 members like this post: BrentTFunk, DirtTrackTherapy16J, tirespinner
2/18/23, 11:50 AM   #3
Speedmax3

Good to see sprint cars back at Montpelier for a couple of shows! Certainly wasn't happening under the previous promoter. Wishing Chad King and his staff good luck and much success!

2/18/23, 1:08 PM   #4
revjimk

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathans1012 View Post
I just enlarged the picture so you all can see & read it better.
Thanks!

2/20/23, 1:11 PM   #5
DirtTrackTherapy16J

First off, Nathans as I stated before, thank you very much as you dont have to do this!! I appreciate it very much!! Next thing, this is an outstanding schedule, lots of racing, excitement, BOSS twice, even some other Sprints, solid weekly program even if not Sprints every week. I myself was never returning along with several other people I know under the previous promoter. Maybe people can get behind this Chad King fella, and support him and the track. I know several people from the Gas City area who are excited about this schedule and looking forward to it and supporting it!! Thank you Chad King for trying to save a track and a weekly program!! I will certainly give you a chance and my support!!

3 members like this post: Hustlin-Hoosier, nathans1012, tirespinner
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Montpelier (IN) Motor Speedway - 2023 Schedule