IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Week of Indy May 25-26 @ Circle City Raceway
5/20/22, 11:21 AM   #11
Re: Week of Indy May 25-26 @ Circle City Raceway
north star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevensville Mike View Post
Tsk, tsk, Moe. No way to treat a new member of the forum.

But feel free to treat US like that.
LOL i'm sure i deserved it and could've phrased it better. we're excited to see wingless 410 sprints so we just wanted to see what type of car count to expect

3 members like this post: Ken Bonnema, tirespinner, WinglessLovers
5/20/22, 4:07 PM   #12
ginblueearth

I'm here in southern Minnesota no such thing as non-wing Sprint's here unfortunately sure wished I could be out there for those two days. Sure great to see a race track that also gives discounts for ticket prices to senior citizens and Military and other people used to see that here at my home track Jackson Motorplex but for some reason they decided the almighty dollar was more important what's even more funny about Jackson Motorplex I don't understand what's going on but. They don't even have any races at all here Memorial Day weekend the track has gone from having weekly races on Friday nights to not having hardly any races at all one of the nicest racing facilities in the country not having hardly any races that all unbelievable but I'm not the owner how everybody enjoy your races out there I sure wished I was out there and non-wing Sprint country and midget country that's where my heart is at but being 65 I'll probably live the rest of my life here in Minnesota hopefully I can make it out to South Dakota for the USAC National
Last edited by ginblueearth; 5/24/22 at 6:06 PM.

5 members like this post: Ken Bonnema, racefan20, sw1911, tirespinner, WinglessLovers
5/23/22, 7:41 PM   #13
TEI PR

https://www.facebook.com/circlecityr...92209729495551

5/23/22, 7:47 PM   #14
TEI PR

1 member likes this post: BrentTFunk
5/24/22, 5:03 AM   #15
PAW

Forecast for rain for both days! 🤬🤬

2 members like this post: ginblueearth, tirespinner
5/24/22, 11:38 AM   #16
TEI PR

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAW View Post
Forecast for rain for both days! 🤬🤬
After seeing what happened for Indy 500 Saturday qualifications, ANYTHING is possible especially in the Month of May

5/24/22, 11:56 AM   #17
TEI PR

This Week's Newsletter...

�� Circle City, Macon, & Lincoln Speedway Upcoming Events - https://mailchi.mp/40bb87e779ba/circ...pcoming-events

1 member likes this post: ginblueearth
5/24/22, 1:20 PM   #18
BrentTFunk

If you race, I will be there. Thank you for providing another higher paying sprint race.

2 members like this post: ginblueearth, oppweld
5/25/22, 11:34 AM   #19
TEI PR

Circle City Action Still On For Tonight

USAC, Circle City Raceway, and Track Enterprises officials are currently moving full speed ahead with plans to run tonight's Week Of Indy event at Circle City Raceway.

Overnight rainfall, which has now passed, was very light and the track will be in great shape.
Officials will continue to keep everyone updated via social media and websites throughout the day.

The USAC AMSOIL National Sprint Car Championship will be joined by the Sherley Unlimited DIRTcar Modifieds.

Pits open at 3, grandstands at 5:30, Hotlaps at 6, and racing will follow.

Full information is available at www.circlecityraceway.com and www.trackenterprises.com

3 members like this post: addictedtodirt, chrismattlin, Grocery Guy
5/25/22, 8:51 PM   #20
TEI PR

After a valiant effort by Circle City Raceway, USAC, and Track Enterprises officials to try and work the track in, it was decided it was in the best interest of safety for drivers to postpone the Wednesday night event at Circle City Raceway.

Rainfall hit the speedway at 6:10 and it continued to rain until after 7:00. With skies clearing, it was decided to give it an attempt to move forward with the program.

Unfortunately, the grounds, not only in the pits, but on the track itself were too wet to even safely push off a car.

Those with tickets and wristbands are asked to keep them for the Thursday, May 26 show. We appreciate those who came out to the track and their patience as we attempted to race.

For more information, please visit circlecityraceway.com or trackenterprises.com

3 members like this post: BrentTFunk, racenut69, tirespinner
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Week of Indy May 25-26 @ Circle City Raceway