IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Terre Haute cooler policy
5/1/22, 11:27 AM   #11
ROSS

Race Count Last Year: 53

I don’t believe this is accurate information. They posted on Twitter this week that coolers are allowed. Just no beer. Twitter account was THAT promoters.

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
5/1/22, 11:35 AM   #12
Re: Terre Haute cooler policy
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

I Copied and pasted directly from the website and even checked that it is the current website as it says on it, Next event, TODAY.

They have cleared up that coolers are allowed, Infield only, No glass, no beer.

4 members like this post: oppweld, PIT CART, ryderrocket19, tirespinner
5/1/22, 11:40 AM   #13
opnwhlmnd

Quote:
Originally Posted by otgracing17 View Post
Reminder: Coolers ARE permitted in the INFIELD ONLY!! , but beer and glass are not allowed! Hope to see everyone tonight. Sorry for any confusion and misunderstanding!
You shouldn't be trying to use facts as proof during butthurt feelings tantrums.

In all of my years going to see or participate in the greatest sport in the world never one time has the thought of "they don't allow coolers I can't deal with that and am staying home" crossed my mind.

The Silver Slugs, (quote by Aero for those who know him), are going to put on a great show today enjoy everyone.

5/1/22, 11:58 AM   #14
DirtTrackTherapy16J

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk View Post
I will take no coolers. Better than no thousands of dollars in improvement, or the track shutting down.
Why do people not grasp this and see this? Again I'm not here to start drama, I deal with enough bullsh*t in my every day life BUT I see and hear so many people on here and other places complain about tracks and/or facilities, car counts, prices, purses, blah blah blah...I unfortunately will not be going today, hopefully will be at TH sometime this year to see and experience the new improvements, but regardless lots of people busted their tails to save the track and improve it, especially when it comes to safety. As another person said I have never based going or not going on a d*mn cooler rule, allowed or not allowed. Although the cooler situation appeared to get cleared up, even IF there was no more coolers in the infield, really??? Dont go or dont support it bc they maybe would have changed something from the past??? There seems to be people on here that would find something to b*tch about even if they were given a gas card to get to and from the track, free admission, free pit pass, best seat in the house, free food, free beer or drinks, and free stay with showers after the race. People are humans and it's very obvious that alot of people worked their tails off to make TH a better track and facility. Maybe its just too d*mn hard to be positive and get behind them and support them and say thank you?

5/1/22, 12:21 PM   #15
DaleDuBois

I think it is good that they allow coolers in the infield. Lots of families go to the infield and some of these families have saved enough money for the infield but have to feed the kids and no extra money to feed the kids so a cooler is the answer.

5/1/22, 1:25 PM   #16
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

I don’t drink alcohol. I just take water because I take medicine that dehydrates me, so this is a bit.of an inconvenience.

1 member likes this post: oppweld
5/1/22, 3:30 PM   #17
IndyRaceParts

I do not get on here but someone let me know so we wanted to let you know that coolers are allowed, you can bring anything you want food and drink wise other than glass and no beer.
It’s always been a policy but might not have been in forced and hey you may get here and could be the same.

4 members like this post: bighd0522, BrentTFunk, dirtnonwingfan, oppweld
5/1/22, 4:55 PM   #18
miledirt

Coolers no longer permitted in the grandstands - per the track facebook page

5/1/22, 5:00 PM   #19
Sprints fan 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyRaceParts View Post
I do not get on here but someone let me know so we wanted to let you know that coolers are allowed, you can bring anything you want food and drink wise other than glass and no beer.
It’s always been a policy but might not have been in forced and hey you may get here and could be the same.

Fake news. Just tried in grandstand and could not bring one in.

5/1/22, 11:23 PM   #20
captrat

When was the last time you attended a professional sports event, concert, play, movie, etc. and were allowed to bring in your own food and drink.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Terre Haute cooler policy