Sour grapes from Sept 2020?
Yep,If you knew what I know you would have sour grapes too

5 members like this post: Dirtfan, interpreter66, Ken Bonnema, RHR, tirespinner
3/18/22, 3:44 PM   #22
sprint38racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by opnwhlmnd View Post
I'd like to solve the puzzle Pat.

Penalty says "minimum of 1 month or 4 race suspension".

Since it's not a 4 race suspension and they have 2 races scheduled in the next month ....
It doesn’t work that way. It for one month minimum, … and four races minimum. By your logic if there were no races scheduled for a month they wouldn’t be suspended at all

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
3/18/22, 4:24 PM   #23
Blitzman

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprint38racer View Post
Yep,If you knew what I know you would have sour grapes too
Come on!! Spill it so we all know!! Lol

3 members like this post: BrentTFunk, jdull99, tirespinner
3/18/22, 4:49 PM   #24
captrat

Accusations if they cannot be verified are of little value except to damage the accused and reinforce the mindset of the accuser.

3/18/22, 6:56 PM   #25
Re: Tire Dopers
Bostonian

Quote:
Originally Posted by on_the_edge View Post
What if the word is all 6 samples from Ocala failed? Would you not think there is some problem with the test or the tires? Or you just have blinders on and say hang everyone? To go from no failed test in 2021 to every year failing on the first races something seems off.
Back in the day. A lot of innocent people here in my hometown were hung only to find out later that they weren't Witches after all. But that was before the internet!

3/18/22, 8:08 PM   #26
sp6967

Looks like round 1 is going to go to the xtreme series.

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
3/18/22, 8:16 PM   #27
yeleyfan76

So if extreme busted these two guys who chose to run their series then they cheated what is the question to ask about how they handle their business??? If there is some speculation about another series then we need to let them explain what happened at their races if anything nefarious did occur. It would be a good idea if there was foul play to let the series in question do their due diligence. If the series fails to be true to fairness then it won’t take long for that series to fail and the other will prevail. This isn’t about two sides of a story and issues about manufacturing. It’s either you pass or you fail. Doesn’t get any more simple.

Funny that this comes up after a new series challenges the tried and true who has been in charge for years isn’t it??????? I’ll just go on and read the posts by the sanctions and make my assumptions from that.

2 members like this post: sprint38racer, tirespinner
3/19/22, 12:39 PM   #28
BrentTFunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprint38racer View Post
And word on the street is those same guys plus two other USAC racers tires failed from the Bubba’s Usac races days later and it is being pushed under the rug and hush hush to protect their guys.
With out revealing your "street source", how would word get from the lab to the street?" I would think that if USAC "pushed under the rug and hush hush to protect their guys" why would they be telling people? Who would be the leak? I love these conspiracy theories, even though some are better thought out than others.

3/19/22, 2:07 PM   #29
sprint38racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk View Post
With out revealing your "street source", how would word get from the lab to the street?" I would think that if USAC "pushed under the rug and hush hush to protect their guys" why would they be telling people? Who would be the leak? I love these conspiracy theories, even though some are better thought out than others.
A lot of people know that 4 tires failed from usac races in florida. That information isn’t hard to find, despite usac saying nothing about it so far, other than they are awaiting results of their own further testing. I have a feeling I inow how this will end but we shall see.

2 members like this post: dshort36, tirespinner
3/19/22, 2:46 PM   #30
Theokayman

Before I ask my question, I’ll begin by saying that I have no dog in this fight either way. Whether they did or they didn’t, or if something did or did not happen at the USAC race isn’t my ask here. My questions center around procedure. Can anyone explain the procedure for taking samples? I know the penalty report said the team grooved the fire after the race with their own grooving iron and that it was signed by the team representative. Is there only one piece taken for sampling or do they obtain multiple samples? Does the organization keep the spare sample (if taken) to have it tested for confirmation? How do they obtain a sample if the tire is (or is nearly) gone? Is there a minimum amount of material needed for the sample? Is there a second laboratory that the team could send a sample to (adhering to the same sampling procedure of the series) at their cost?
I’m just trying to get some additional information for my own edification.
Jake Simmons.

3 members like this post: DirtTrackTherapy16J, tirespinner, TQ29m
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Tire Dopers