IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
DirtTrackTherapy16J (Offline)
  #1 8/21/23 11:19 AM
So if anyone on here has the connection, maybe you can help fans out and help USAC as well.

If you go on USAC's social media page(s), right away it has a post about "Smackdown Week". They have one of the coolest posters I have ever seen with that post. It has K.Cummins in a wrestling ring holding his check from winning the finale last year and below that it has JG, Westfall, Ballou, and Bacon advertising Smackdown XII and the dates of Smackdown.

Yes I get they do this for most if not all big shows, but that is one of best and coolest posters I've seen in a while with some of the biggest and best drivers of USAC Nonwing Sprints. I really wish they would make these and have them for sale at the track at the USAC trailer. I would definitely buy one and I'm sure there are lots of people out there that would purchase these posters as well. $10-$20/poster would add up real real quickly.
5 Likes: Ilovedirttrackracing, oppweld, tirespinner, WinglessLovers
richie (Offline)
  #2 8/21/23 11:22 AM
Originally Posted by DirtTrackTherapy16J:
So if anyone on here has the connection, maybe you can help fans out and help USAC as well.

If you go on USAC's social media page(s), right away it has a post about "Smackdown Week". They have one of the coolest posters I have ever seen with that post. It has K.Cummins in a wrestling ring holding his check from winning the finale last year and below that it has JG, Westfall, Ballou, and Bacon advertising Smackdown XII and the dates of Smackdown.

Yes I get they do this for most if not all big shows, but that is one of best and coolest posters I've seen in a while with some of the biggest and best drivers of USAC Nonwing Sprints. I really wish they would make these and have them for sale at the track at the USAC trailer. I would definitely buy one and I'm sure there are lots of people out there that would purchase these posters as well. $10-$20/poster would add up real real quickly.
Contact him.

https://richformanphotography.com/
4 Likes: DirtTrackTherapy16J, Ilovedirttrackracing, mc/rider, tirespinner
DirtTrackTherapy16J (Offline)
  #3 8/21/23 11:40 AM
Originally Posted by richie:
Contact him.

https://richformanphotography.com/
Thank You
2 Likes: Ilovedirttrackracing, tirespinner
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #4 8/21/23 6:33 PM
Who's on the left? Don't look like Bacon

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...ref=embed_page

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
richie (Offline)
  #5 8/21/23 6:43 PM
Originally Posted by Chief Wahoo:
Who's on the left? Don't look like Bacon

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...ref=embed_page
It’s Brady in disguise…with glasses!

I believe that was a #1 hit song by John Fred back in ‘67.
2 Likes: Danny Burton, Ilovedirttrackracing
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #6 8/21/23 6:47 PM
Grants hat looks photoshopped also…….
richie (Offline)
  #7 8/21/23 6:57 PM
Originally Posted by Rpracing1:
Grants hat looks photoshopped also…….
The hat isn't photoshopped. But hate to give away a secret, most of that poster is, in fact, photoshopped.
7 Likes: BrentTFunk, Chief Wahoo, Grocery Guy, Ilovedirttrackracing, itsanonwingthing, luckybuc97, mc/rider
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #8 8/21/23 7:02 PM
It’s Brady in disguise…with glasses!

I believe that was a #1 hit song by John Fred back in ‘67.
Well it's a darn good disguise! Guess we'll start calling him Judy

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #9 8/21/23 7:07 PM
The hat isn't photoshopped. But hate to give away a secret, most of that poster is, in fact, photoshopped.
It shows….LOL!
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #10 8/22/23 6:17 AM
Originally Posted by Chief Wahoo:
Well it's a darn good disguise! Guess we'll start calling him Judy
That would be better than what you usually call him.🤣

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
2 Likes: Ilovedirttrackracing, racenut69