IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Ilovedirttrackracing (Offline)
  #1 10/1/22 8:51 AM
Our racing family will be in the house tonight at the burg tonight. Looking forward to making some great Kodak moments and life time memories together ❤️. Only the best for our racing family 👪. Lmao. Have fun and enjoy the great friendship and the the things that we all love. God bless America 🇺🇸 and go blue in 22 tour continues tonight 💙. Lmao. Can't we all just get along. Lol. Thanks 🇺🇸
8 Likes: addictedtodirt, Andrew S. Quinn, Charles Nungester, Chief Wahoo, Dirtfan, Ken Bonnema, tirespinner, wildman92
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #2 10/1/22 9:20 AM
See ya there Brother. We're going to have a great time. Me and at least one. possibly four.

Hope track is same as Gaines. That was awesome!

Charles Nungester
2 Likes: Ilovedirttrackracing, Ken Bonnema
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #3 10/1/22 5:39 PM
Chuck, can we get a live update? Thanks
racefan20 (Offline)
  #4 10/1/22 7:25 PM
I cant remember the last time someone updated from the burg before they got home. But with just 22 cars it shouldnt take long.

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
Eatin Dirt (Offline)
  #5 10/1/22 7:58 PM
Front stretch looks like all the lights aren't on.
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #6 10/1/22 9:23 PM
Originally Posted by Eatin Dirt:
Front stretch looks like all the lights aren't on.
That’s what everyone behind Cummins said too.

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
5 Likes: Charles Nungester, chrismattlin, flagboy55, Ilovedirttrackracing, PIT CART
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #7 10/1/22 10:04 PM
Cummins, Whoops Seavey, Grant.

Great race, wish there were a few more cars but the racing was great and home by ten.

Me and Rick about came to blows over Ballou but decided to just get along. I'd of lost, Rick was feelin no pain

Great night. Lots of Tri State fans up here. Big crowd, Popular win. The swapped the lead a dozen times during the race. Four on the first lap.

Charles Nungester
6 Likes: Chief Wahoo, chrismattlin, flagboy55, Ilovedirttrackracing, luckybuc97, wildman92
wildman92 (Offline)
  #8 10/1/22 10:47 PM
We were able to surprise the racing families by showing up at the Burg unannounced. It was a Kodak moment for sure! We shared some beverages and laughs and said our “see ya soon’s” as the sun set on another great racing season. We all promised to get together during the off season and we will make it happen!! God Bless America. Go Blu!

Jen Kelley (she/her)
8 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, Charles Nungester, Chief Wahoo, chrismattlin, Dirtfan, Ilovedirttrackracing, Ken Bonnema, luckybuc97
  #9 10/2/22 7:39 AM
What a wonderful evening that we all shared together ❤️. Thanks for all the great friendship that we all have created through just seeing fans at the racing events. Unbelievable. You can't make this stuff up. Alot of Kodak moments and life time memories have been made by just going to the racing events .simply the best. I am definitely proud to be apart of this great racing family's 🏁. Simply the best 👌. Thanks.
6 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, Charles Nungester, Chief Wahoo, Dirtfan, Ken Bonnema, wildman92
  #10 10/2/22 10:13 AM
Originally Posted by wildman92:
We were able to surprise the racing families by showing up at the Burg unannounced. It was a Kodak moment for sure! We shared some beverages and laughs and said our “see ya soon’s” as the sun set on another great racing season. We all promised to get together during the off season and we will make it happen!! God Bless America. Go Blu!
Hopefully that Chief and aq can attend the meet and greet when we all get together. Lol. Thanks.
2 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, Chief Wahoo