IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > The Fall Fling-October 24th
10/22/20, 11:09 PM   #21
Re: The Fall Fling-October 24th
duel

I will be making my 7th trip to K-speedway Saturday this year. A big break from the Michigan lockdown. A traditional so-called sprint fan will be loving the wings high riding the cushion. The bonus has me hooked. Pulling for a usac guy to win the bonus.

10/23/20, 11:30 AM   #22
IndyRaceParts

Schedule update for tomorrow—-

Everything starts one hour earlier, so that means that

Pit gates open at 1pm
General admission gates open at 3pm
Hot laps start at 5pm

10/23/20, 10:33 PM   #23
IndyRaceParts

One small cell hit the track later this afternoon & Reece informed us the track is in good shape & will put more water down in the morning to get her dialed in!

Good night & see you all tomorrow

4 members like this post: duel, Fox.53, i love dirt track racing, nathans1012
10/23/20, 10:58 PM   #24
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

Last race of the year for me. Hope to see a good field of cars in both divisions. With no other sprint races in Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, or Michigan I still think you will see about 35-40+ wing sprints & about 30 Non-Wing Sprints. Good Luck to the drivers racing at Kokomo Speedway on Saturday, October 24th 2020. Hope this covid b.s. goes away sooner then later.

Hopefully good things to come for all race tracks across the U.S. in 2021.
Last edited by nathans1012; 10/23/20 at 11:05 PM.

2 members like this post: dirt330, i love dirt track racing
10/24/20, 6:50 AM   #25
dkdorkboy

Race Count This Year: 37
Race Count Last Year: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathans1012 View Post
Last race of the year for me. Hope to see a good field of cars in both divisions. With no other sprint races in Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, or Michigan I still think you will see about 35-40+ wing sprints & about 30 Non-Wing Sprints. Good Luck to the drivers racing at Kokomo Speedway on Saturday, October 24th 2020. Hope this covid b.s. goes away sooner then later.

Hopefully good things to come for all race tracks across the U.S. in 2021.
The Fast winged series is racing at Atomic here in Ohio tonight.$6700 to win and $500 to srart. So its a decent payoff.

1 member likes this post: chrismattlin
10/24/20, 10:37 AM   #26
i love dirt track racing

It's racing day guys. Pack up the heavy gear and get your ass to Kokomo. We are taking the road trip from the burg area and looking forward to seeing some great Kokomo racing action with the wing and non wing .have fun and enjoy the great things that we all love. God bless America. Thanks.

3 members like this post: IndyRaceParts, jim goerge, mc/rider
10/24/20, 11:15 AM   #27
mc/rider

Race Count This Year: 42

Three jackets,fleece lined hoodie,one coat,insulated coveralls winter gloves and a stocking hat.Iceing down the beer not a priority.See you at the races

10/24/20, 2:30 PM   #28
JarrettFarms73

just bought my first ever pair of Carhartt bibs and off brand jacket. Battery powered heated hoodie from Amazon didn’t work out as dudes in Asia must have pencil arms!!!?! #cantraisemyarms WOOOOO RACIN!!

10/24/20, 3:23 PM   #29
jonboat15

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarrettFarms73 View Post
just bought my first ever pair of Carhartt bibs and off brand jacket. Battery powered heated hoodie from Amazon didn’t work out as dudes in Asia must have pencil arms!!!?! #cantraisemyarms WOOOOO RACIN!!
You've never froze your butt off at the races, Battery powered heated what? Yeah blame the Asians for their leaner bodies. Be glad you are there. I bet that off brand jacket keeps you as warm as the name brand bibs you bought.
All in fun, I wish I was there to freeze my butt off with you

3 members like this post: i love dirt track racing, JarrettFarms73, racenut69
10/24/20, 3:28 PM   #30
jonboat15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc/rider View Post
Three jackets,fleece lined hoodie,one coat,insulated coveralls winter gloves and a stocking hat.Iceing down the beer not a priority.See you at the races
Sounds like you have been to a race or two. When in doubt bring the gear. I know its mean but I enjoy chuckling at the people I see shivering because they wearing shorts and Tshirts at the races this time of year.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > The Fall Fling-October 24th