Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Little 5 entry list
5/2/08, 10:16 AM   #11
Re: Little 5 entry list
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiemidgetfan View Post
isnt irp in the evening and the 500 in the afternoon?
Both races are scheduled for Saturday night. It has been that way for as long as I can remember.

5/2/08, 10:17 AM   #12
wbr

The Little 500 green :greenflag: flag flies at 8pm. I am pretty sure the midgets are right in the middle of their racing program at ORP (IRP) about then.

5/2/08, 11:11 AM   #13
curly

As normal Contos Racing will be there and with 2 cars again this year, with Shane Cottle and Mat Neely

5/2/08, 11:26 AM   #14
curly

Quals take place on Thursday and Friday afternoons prior to Saturday nights race.

5/2/08, 11:38 AM   #15
Honest-Sam

He means IRP midgets on same day. I've never been to that midget race, so I have no idea.

5/2/08, 1:21 PM   #16
smbpreformance

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiemidgetfan View Post
thanks. seems defeatist to run both the night before and the little 500 at the same time...surely both races want the best drivers.
They both get full fields and neither track is willing to budge on their traditional dates. So run them both.

It would be nice is ORP was an afternoon show sience nothing is going on at the Speedway then people and drivers could hit both

5/2/08, 2:13 PM   #17
LocalYokel

It stays light in Indiana till like 9:15-9:30 now arond the time of the Little 5. It starts at night; in the daylight...

and... the Little 5 is the coolest race ever! I strongly recommend those of you planning on going to ORP, instead go to Anderson. Its one of the only real open wheel "events" left, and its way fun to attend.

5/2/08, 3:26 PM   #18
Seadog

I think the Nite B4 is running it 63rd annual race this year and the Little 500 is running it's 60th annual race. I went to the Nite B4 for years but they kept adding fendered divisions to the card and charged for parking. I made the switch to the Little 500 about 6 or 7 years ago and I will never go back to the Nite B4 again. One word describes the Little 500 - AWESOME!

5/2/08, 3:37 PM   #19
#1Brad Kuhn Fan

i'll be going there again this year....:Steer

5/2/08, 8:11 PM   #20
Hoosier Highbanks

The Little 500 is one of the top Sprint Car events in the county! The only thing that would it better would get more USAC drivers to compete, but until the Midget date at ORP changes, that probably won't happen. This years field is looking good with former winners Eric Gordon, Brian Tyler and Jeff Bloom are entered. Looks like Gordon could face several challengers this year in what is believed to be his final Little 500.

Check out the entry list on Anderson Speedway website:
http://www.andersonspeedway.com/litt...entry_list.htm

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Little 5 entry list