IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Bloomington Speedway (Offline)
  #1 4/11/23 9:28 AM
The season begins this Friday, April 14th with the Larry Rice Classic! Racing will be USAC Sprints, Midwest Mini Sprint Association, and Super Stocks.
Pit Gate opens 4pm
Pit Admission $35/10 & under $15
Main Gates open at 5pm
General Admission $30/10 and under free with proof of age
Hot Laps 630pm
Racing 730 pm

8 Likes: Chief Wahoo, Dirtfan, flagboy55, Grocery Guy, Ilovedirttrackracing, mc/rider, wildman92, WinglessLovers
wildman92 (Offline)
  #2 4/11/23 5:51 PM
We can’t wait to get back to the red clay. Sitting on my back porch, I can hear a car turning laps now!!!

Jen Kelley (she/her)
12 Likes: BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, Dirtfan, Dougherty20, Grocery Guy, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing, luckybuc97, mc/rider, racenut69, RACrappieman, spicoli
  #3 4/13/23 12:38 PM
The 100th Season starts tomorrow!

3 Likes: Chief Wahoo, Dirtfan, Hustlin-Hoosier
  #4 4/14/23 7:53 AM
It is finally here! The first race of the 2023 season! The 100th year starts today!
Pit Gate opens 4pm
Pit Admission $35/10 & under $15
Main Gates open at 5pm
General Admission $30/10 and under free with proof of age
Hot Laps 630pm
Racing 730 pm

3 Likes: Dirtfan, flagboy55, Ilovedirttrackracing
mc/rider (Offline)
  #5 4/14/23 11:28 AM
Leaving the house in 45m

When in doubt Gas It
8 Likes: BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, Dirtfan, flagboy55, Ilovedirttrackracing, racenut69, tirespinner, wildman92
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #6 4/14/23 11:57 AM
Look out B-ton here I come, walking boot, walker and all. Golf cart rides to the bathroom would be appreciated

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
12 Likes: BrentTFunk, Dirtfan, flagboy55, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing, Ken Bonnema, luckybuc97, Offroadrace_814, racenut69, tirespinner, wildman92, WinglessLovers
Offroadrace_814 (Offline)
  #7 4/14/23 12:28 PM
Leaving Montgomery County near 3 PM to support the race name after my cousin. Several of Larry's cousins plan on being there.
5 Likes: BrentTFunk, GAPCO #83, Ilovedirttrackracing, racefan20, tirespinner
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #8 4/14/23 1:14 PM
100th Season starts tonight!!🏁

Paging Bullring K.O.,Hinkles for lunch,we thought about you as we ate!!

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
5 Likes: BrentTFunk, Chief Wahoo, Ilovedirttrackracing, racenut69, tirespinner
Ilovedirttrackracing (Offline)
  #9 4/14/23 4:19 PM
Have fun and enjoy all the great things that we all love ❤️. Working this weekend and can't get there. Hopefully that someone can stand up and say go blue for me tonight. Chief I don't want to put you on the spot but if you can get up and do it. Thanks ☺️ ❤️. Love you all and hopefully to see you all soon 😘. Thanks ☺️ ❤️ God bless America and go blue this weekend 💙.
9 Likes: BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, Chief Wahoo, Hustlin-Hoosier, luckybuc97, PIT CART, racenut69, tirespinner, wildman92
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #10 4/14/23 4:48 PM
Originally Posted by Ilovedirttrackracing:
Have fun and enjoy all the great things that we all love ❤️. Working this weekend and can't get there. Hopefully that someone can stand up and say go blue for me tonight. Chief I don't want to put you on the spot but if you can get up and do it. Thanks ☺️ ❤️. Love you all and hopefully to see you all soon ��. Thanks ☺️ ❤️ God bless America and go blue this weekend ��.
Got ya covered Rick. I’m wearing my Ballou “Road to Recovery” shirt!! Can’t make this up buddy!

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
7 Likes: BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing, luckybuc97, racenut69, tirespinner