IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
dirt330 (Offline)
  #1 7/17/18 7:12 PM
Tickets went on sale for the upcoming midget races at Indianapolis Motor Speedway today. Got my two ordered already
3 Likes: BrentTFunk, jim goerge, turn4
Points (Offline)
  #2 7/17/18 7:41 PM
Yep just got my order in too. Wonder how fast they will go.
dirt330 (Offline)
  #3 7/17/18 8:10 PM
From the looks of the track map general admission will probably be a football field away from the track sitting on the outside of turn three of the main track
Points (Offline)
  #4 7/17/18 9:37 PM
Originally Posted by dirt330:
From the looks of the track map general admission will probably be a football field away from the track sitting on the outside of turn three of the main track
I have seats a the top of that section for the 500 and this year I tried to imagine the dirt track and the view and its too far IMO. You got the track, run off lane and viewing mounds in between. Thousands of seats there though.
Longtime sprinter (Offline)
  #5 7/17/18 11:27 PM
$65 for a seat, plus $10 parking? Guess IMS has to get their cut, USAC gets theirs, then concessions will be outta this world, oh well you guys have fun, I'm out.
8 Likes: btwhit01, Built-N-Stagger, Charles Nungester, jim goerge, PIT CART, speed bump, tirespinner, Will Shunk
dirt330 (Offline)
  #6 7/17/18 11:42 PM
Its a 2 day ticket from what I understand. Not $65.00 if you buy on pre-sale ticket.
racinrich (Offline)
  #7 7/18/18 7:41 AM
I got the email yesterday and correct me if I'm wrong; but it looks like $55 on Wednesday and $60 on Thursday. I guess they think that the dirt fans have a lot of extra $$$. The dirt is probably more refined at IMS.
2 Likes: jim goerge, tirespinner
miledirt (Offline)
  #8 7/18/18 8:20 AM
$25 bucks for a sprint week show, free parking, bring in a cooler ... good time

IMS midget deal, minimum $10 bucks to park and $55 for a decent ticket.... hmmmm, nah
7 Likes: Built-N-Stagger, jim goerge, PIT CART, RedRacer07, speed bump, SpfldMile, tirespinner
duel (Online)
  #9 7/18/18 9:23 AM
Gen on Wed. $25. Thur main night $55. temp stand on main shute called Shaw stand. 2 tickets 2 nights with parking ($40, 2 days) infield. $211 total. Top row in sec 9. may be too far from track? row kk. I called the ticket office and they were very patient finding seats.
Nate (Offline)
  #10 7/18/18 10:06 AM
I was going to take off Thursday and Friday from work and just come up for Thursday's show. But I can't rationalize that trip now.

- $45 for a decent ticket (the GA section is going to be way too far from the track)
- $10 to park minimum
- Fuel for a 250 mi. roundtrip

Just for those three things alone I can pay for a ticket to 3 rounds of Indiana Sprint Week. Anybody that does go, I hope you enjoy it and have an excellent time.

Nate Bickel - @natefb22
6 Likes: dirt330, jim goerge, Kydehart, PIT CART, RedRacer07, tirespinner