IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > To all the fans in attendance at THAT
6/16/09, 9:54 AM   #11
Re: To all the fans in attendance at THAT
ThaBurgFan

Robert,

Thanks for being a stand up guy about this. I bet all of us on this board has had a similar frustrating moment when we have done or said things we regret. Look forward to seeing you gas it up at the Burg Saturday. We wish you would have been there this past saturday to run the top above the cushion. With your driving style, you would have been flying.

6/16/09, 12:45 PM   #12
ClaytonYeley

You are a real class act/ good driver/ very fan friendly which is really hard to beat. Keep up the great work man.

6/16/09, 5:47 PM   #13
Eagle14

That a kid Robert, we know your a racer and you take it to heart, we all do. Thank you and apology accepted and I didnt even hear what you said, but I am sure it was passionate.

6/16/09, 6:50 PM   #14
miledirt

I just became a Robert B fan
Posted via Mobile Device

6/16/09, 7:10 PM   #15
Lawrenceburger

I don't think apologies are needed. I wasn't there, but it sounds like there is alot of passion. I think the sport needs more of that. Look at Napcar and what a bore that is. Those guys can't display their emotion at all. Don't get me wrong, I think some decorum is in order in most cases, but I don't like the passion being suppressed.

6/16/09, 10:50 PM   #16
IanB

Robert you are a really good driver and fun to watch and sometimes your passion over takes you...........................however I am 45 so what the hell do I know .....!!!!!

6/17/09, 12:06 AM   #17
sprintcar62

Are you going to be at Gas City $2800 to win friday june 19.

6/17/09, 1:28 AM   #18
farriswheel

It takes a real man to admit he has made a mistake and apologize for it...and for that I thank you.

6/17/09, 8:41 AM   #19
Supermod
Inactive Member

Anyone who was at Kokomo for Sprintweek last year knows this guy is the real "Bulldog," That was the night I became a Robert Ballou fan. Keep standin' on the gas Robert!

later,

Bob Mays

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > To all the fans in attendance at THAT