IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #1 6/8/21 9:45 PM
With half of Midget Week in the books, and the second half kicking off tomorrow, do you think one will top the other? I’ve no complaints at all up to this point. I’ve been entertained with most all of it. Which half is going to be better?
2 Likes: 95KART, usac99
Danny Burton (Offline)
  #2 6/8/21 9:56 PM
I don't know, but I thought you were referring to your wife.

To answer your question, my answer is....too close to call. (Think win/win)

http://www.hoseheads.com/dannyb.html

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.
8 Likes: 95KART, dirt330, jim goerge, luckybuc97, tirespinner, Wayne Davis, wildman92, WinglessLovers
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #3 6/8/21 10:01 PM
Well first four are in the books complete. Kinda have to at least match that.

Charles Nungester
jim goerge (Offline)
  #4 6/8/21 10:22 PM
WHY EVEN ASK A BULLSH*T QUESTION LIKE THAT? The first four races were close hard fought races in both classes, lot of passing all though each race. I think we CAN EXPECT THE SAME kind of racing during the next four. To me it seems like you"re trying to start something as you came up with car count question too, WHICH has been answered by how good of racing has taken place in first four races, DON"T NEED 40, 50 cars for great racing. Next time you think something up like this PLEASE keep it to yourself.
3 Likes: fish, Rpracing1, tirespinner
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #5 6/8/21 11:16 PM
Relax Jim. Just trying to have some conversation. I might be wrong but this is the first year I believe IMW has been split, instead of consecutive nights. By doing this I think some folks might have to decide on one half or the other to attend. I’m not opposed to stirring the pot, however this is not the case. Have a beer and chill
6 Likes: dsc1600, interpreter66, Jerry Shaw, progressive22, ROSCO, TQ97
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #6 6/9/21 12:46 AM
Is good on either half

Charles Nungester
2 Likes: jim goerge, racenut69
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #7 6/9/21 6:29 AM
Originally Posted by jim goerge:
WHY EVEN ASK A BULLSH*T QUESTION LIKE THAT? The first four races were close hard fought races in both classes, lot of passing all though each race. I think we CAN EXPECT THE SAME kind of racing during the next four. To me it seems like you"re trying to start something as you came up with car count question too, WHICH has been answered by how good of racing has taken place in first four races, DON"T NEED 40, 50 cars for great racing. Next time you think something up like this PLEASE keep it to yourself.
Jim,are you off your meds,back on the Fireball or both?

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
6 Likes: Great Scott, interpreter66, jim goerge, opnwhlmnd, racenut69, tirespinner