IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Lincoln Park Speedway (Offline)
  #1 8/14/22 10:10 AM
Lincoln Park Speedway is racing TUESDAY!!! Kyle Larson's High Limit Open presented by K1 Race Wear plus the Bomber Invitational!
Presale check-in will begin at 330 with reentry line and open for entrance to facility.
Main Gate ticket sales will open at 4pm (exact change helps move the line faster)
General Admission is $40
6 to 12 $15
5 and under free
Pit Gate opens 430
Pit Admission $45

Don't miss the opportunity to say, "I was at the inaugural High Limit Sprint race!"
7 Likes: Chief Wahoo, Dirtfan, flagboy55, LUCKYONE, nathans1012, racenut69, tirespinner
Lincoln Park Speedway (Offline)
  #2 8/15/22 7:18 AM
Hot Laps 615
Qualifying 630pm
Opening Ceremonies about 7pm
wildman92 (Offline)
  #3 8/15/22 10:47 AM
Does anyone need a ticket? I have one to sell. It’s a general admission ticket I purchased through Ticket Hoss. I am unable to go and would love to offload the ticket.

I paid $40, but I’ll take $30 for it. Using a presale ticket gets you in the gate at 3:30 which is 1/2 hour earlier than gates open for walk up ticket buyers.

You will need to have the ability to download the Ticket Hoss app so I can transfer the ticket to you. You will then use the electronic ticket in the app to get in.

If interested, please send me a PM. First come first served.

Jen Kelley (she/her)
7 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, BrentTFunk, Ilovedirttrackracing, luckybuc97, nathans1012, PAW, racenut69
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #4 8/15/22 4:47 PM
I hope Jen sells her ticket and I hope Joe has the curb in full effect. Seems I remember quite a response last time the wings were there navigating the gnarly cushion. A little California bullring wing racing in our great state. I hope it’s wildly successful. We’ll be tuning in to Flo for sure. Has anyone heard who’s on the mic for this event?
3 Likes: nathans1012, PIT CART, wildman92
brown11b (Offline)
  #5 8/15/22 4:53 PM
So far it looks like confirmed drivers are;
Kyle Larson
Brent Marks
Austin McCarl
Cory Eliason
Justin Peck
Hunter Schuerenberg
Alex Bowman
3 Likes: Chief Wahoo, chrismattlin, nathans1012
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #6 8/15/22 5:34 PM
Add Courtney and Windom.
wildman92 (Offline)
  #7 8/15/22 5:50 PM
Originally Posted by wildman92:
Does anyone need a ticket? I have one to sell. It’s a general admission ticket I purchased through Ticket Hoss. I am unable to go and would love to offload the ticket.

I paid $40, but I’ll take $30 for it. Using a presale ticket gets you in the gate at 3:30 which is 1/2 hour earlier than gates open for walk up ticket buyers.

You will need to have the ability to download the Ticket Hoss app so I can transfer the ticket to you. You will then use the electronic ticket in the app to get in.

If interested, please send me a PM. First come first served.
Sold!!! Enjoy the show!

Jen Kelley (she/her)
7 Likes: BrentTFunk, Dale, flagboy55, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing, luckybuc97, racenut69
Milly (Offline)
  #8 8/15/22 6:06 PM
https://twitter.com/chasebriscoe_14/...e5xOOeXJp2Teew
Chase Briscoe per his tweet
5 Likes: BrentTFunk, Chief Wahoo, chrismattlin, luckybuc97, nathans1012
brown11b (Offline)
  #9 8/15/22 8:16 PM
Bacon tweeted he would be there.
I was assuming several USAC guys would be making an appearance.

Kyle Larson
Brent Marks
Austin McCarl
Cory Eliason
Justin Peck
Hunter Schuerenberg
Alex Bowman
Tyler Courtney
Chris Windom
Chase Briscoe
Brady Bacon
Chief Wahoo (Offline)