IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
cwfan08 (Offline)
  #31 9/1/14 11:55 AM
There was 9 scheduled to start..they got extra laps..you should have come up jt.

Tyler
2 Likes: BrentTFunk, monkeyboy
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #32 9/1/14 12:05 PM
I do not like starting extra cars. I was at a race at Gas City, before Jiggs. A driver was set to win his first feature and was taken out while he was lapping a car for the second time, junking his car. Those cars that started did not add to the show, they took away from it. It is supposed to be a competition.
4 Likes: cwfan08, fish, jim goerge, PIT CART
sp6967 (Offline)
  #33 9/1/14 12:33 PM
Originally Posted by treecitytornado:
I'm used to your ways too. Nothing stupid about helping only 2 more guys start the feature and not load them up! My good buddy, Steve Thomas, from Illinois was one of them. Only an extra $310. Think a little about the other teams!
this isn't little league.Not everyone gets a trophy so to speak.

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help." President Ronald Reagan
6 Likes: bighd0522, BrentTFunk, fish, kcarm92, Pat O'Connor Fan, PIT CART
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #34 9/1/14 1:01 PM
Would've liked to, but had some family obligations and a funeral to attend.
Austin Scott (Offline)
  #35 9/1/14 1:25 PM
This picture captures all the storylines of last night's race! Cottle biking into the fence while leading, Clauson swinging the bottom, and Grant four above the cush!
Attachments:
image.jpg (141.2 KB)

3 Likes: addictedtodirt, Andrew S. Quinn, Justigit
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #36 9/1/14 1:39 PM
Anyone catch Josh on the bike in two last night?

Jerry #66j
stida.com / Halfmoon Resturant & Brewery
www.joshspencer.com and on Facebook @ Spencer racing
racefan20 (Offline)
  #37 9/1/14 1:40 PM
one of the cars eliminated was lapped in the heat and twice in the B. His slowness didnt need to affect the outcome of the feature.

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
4 Likes: addictedtodirt, BrentTFunk, fish, Pat O'Connor Fan
19racer
  #38 9/1/14 2:11 PM
Drivers were told in the meeting 24 cars signed in 3 heats top 5 will transfer to the a main top 2 to the redraw. Rest will go to the B top 5 from B go to the a for a 20 car field.
Nothing against slower cars cause they have to learn and get seat time but jmo with the speeds these guys go around Kokomo in 12-13 seconds I personally don't wanna see anyone get hurt. 9 cars were scheduled to start the b main for 12 laps
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, cwfan08, fish, Justigit
outlaw18 (Offline)
  #39 9/1/14 9:22 PM
Does anyone know where I can find pictures from last night? Thanks!

Payton Pierce
18p
rightrear (Offline)
  #40 9/1/14 9:39 PM
I will have them posted Thursday. Go to www.roachracingphotos.com