IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > ISW/TMez
7/11/23, 7:50 PM   #1
ISW/TMez
Pancho Stapp

I seen a post on Twitter that Shane is back in the 2E for ISW anyone know if TMez has a ride? I hope he has something in the works.

4 members like this post: Hubie48, LUCKYONE, nathans1012, tirespinner
7/11/23, 8:26 PM   #2
Re: ISW/TMez
leftrear

Maybe he is running the midget in the xtreme series. Thats my guess.

3 members like this post: badcoupe, luckybuc97, tirespinner
7/13/23, 7:13 PM   #3
yeleyfan76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancho Stapp View Post
I seen a post on Twitter that Shane is back in the 2E for ISW anyone know if TMez has a ride? I hope he has something in the works.
We are good! Tmez to race the Simon 23 for ISW. We will get a show outta him one way or another. If we get lucky he times in a way that he starts outside the top 8 and makes his way thru. Personally getting bored with the guy wins from the pole stuff we’ve had recently. Looking forward to saying hello to ya next week too.

5 members like this post: Ken Bonnema, LUCKYONE, nathans1012, Pancho Stapp, tigerone
7/14/23, 7:42 AM   #4
Pancho Stapp

I was just getting ready to post on here about the Simon ride when i seen you beat me to it. Made my day when i found out he had a ride for ISW. Thanks for posting I appreciate you thinking of me and i am looking forward to seeing next Friday at Gas City. I plan on being pretty much same spot as last year so keep an eye out for us and may you and your dad have a safe trip. 🍻

2 members like this post: oppweld, yeleyfan76
7/14/23, 5:50 PM   #5
yeleyfan76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancho Stapp View Post
I was just getting ready to post on here about the Simon ride when i seen you beat me to it. Made my day when i found out he had a ride for ISW. Thanks for posting I appreciate you thinking of me and i am looking forward to seeing next Friday at Gas City. I plan on being pretty much same spot as last year so keep an eye out for us and may you and your dad have a safe trip. 🍻
Thank you

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > ISW/TMez