IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Paragon Upgrades
3/12/23, 1:07 PM   #1
Paragon Upgrades
cmiracingvids

Went to the No Way Out yesterday afternoon. Weather really wasn’t too bad. The racing was just ok. But it was great to see sprints again in Indiana.
Anyway. The upgrades they have done to Paragon Speedway are absolutely amazing! They never turned on, but they have new track lights in the infield. I noticed new catch fencing on the front stretch, back stretch and I believe even the catch fence outside of turns 3&4 that AJ Hopkins landed in. There’s an all new PA system that was loud and clear all night. Concrete walkway. And the main upgrade, the grandstands. I thought they did an awesome job with them, and the view and seats themselves were great. I think anyone who hasn’t been to Paragon in some time owes it to themselves to go at least once this year just to see all the changes. Just wanna say great job to the new owners and their entire staff!!

3/12/23, 1:42 PM   #2
Re: Paragon Upgrades
RacingFan52

Race Count This Year: 1

Ditto!

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
3/12/23, 2:19 PM   #3
Grocery Guy

Race Count This Year: 6

Congrats to Paragon for all their improvements! Can't wait to see them. Here's a question other fans may know.

Thankfully, Paragon uses the My Race Pass technology so you could follow along to all their updates. When a track signs up for My Race Pass, do they have to pay a fee? So glad they and other tracks us My Race Pass.

Thanks for any info.

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
3/12/23, 5:54 PM   #4
wildman92

Race Count This Year: 50

We really enjoyed last night at Paragon. All
of the upgrades are very nice. Also glad to see there’s flat ground between the track & the bleachers (and also in turn 1) for folks who want to bring their lawn chairs and sit. The merchandise trailer area is nice and flat as well. The weather didn’t get too chilly until the very end. The program was run efficiently as far as what was under the track’s control.

Glad AJ Hopkins is ok. That was a nasty flip.

We will definitely go to Paragon this season to support, as long as they can run efficient programs with more than 2 classes.

It’s definitely not the old Paragon…if they decide to put a Starbucks there, it may just get too fancy for us. 🤣🤣

3/13/23, 2:32 PM   #5
sjracer26

Race Count Last Year: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grocery Guy View Post
Congrats to Paragon for all their improvements! Can't wait to see them. Here's a question other fans may know.

Thankfully, Paragon uses the My Race Pass technology so you could follow along to all their updates. When a track signs up for My Race Pass, do they have to pay a fee? So glad they and other tracks us My Race Pass.

Thanks for any info.
Yes there is a subscription cost to MyRacePass for tracks and series. MRP has a long list of options for scoring systems, websites, merchandise and many other things. It really is convenient and nice to have so many local tracks using the same system.

We (Schaeffer's Oil Indiana RaceSavers) are migrating to that system this year so I have a front row seat to all of the bells and whistles. Not cheap by any means, but for what they provide it is very affordable.

2 members like this post: Hustlin-Hoosier, tirespinner
3/14/23, 3:42 AM   #6
mc/rider

Race Count This Year: 42

Chili, they had chili, with mac but still chili

3/14/23, 9:40 PM   #7
Grocery Guy

Race Count This Year: 6

Thanks for the MyRacePass info. MyRacePass has really stepped up their involvement. Great live updates. They've jumped way ahead of Race Monitor. Good luck with your series.

2 members like this post: sjracer26, tirespinner
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Paragon Upgrades