IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
SlingShock (Offline)
  #21 9/7/15 8:06 PM
Sorry for your loss. Thoughts and Prayer to you and your Family
racegal (Offline)
  #22 9/8/15 10:14 AM
Gregg, I am so sorry for your loss! You and your family are in my prayers!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
Pat O'Connor Fan (Offline)
  #23 9/8/15 11:41 AM
I'm sorry to read that your brother passed, Gregg. I am glad that he got you started on SLRs, and I'm guessing from your photos that you were properly influenced.
v8j (Offline)
  #24 9/8/15 1:12 PM
GodSpeed
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #25 9/8/15 1:53 PM
So sorry for your loss from all of us at Spencer/Halfmoon Racing

Jerry #66j
stida.com / Halfmoon Resturant & Brewery / Colescotts Mobil -1
SprintManDave (Offline)
  #26 9/8/15 6:58 PM
So sorry for your loss Gregg.You and family are in my thoughts and prayers.
davidm (Offline)
  #27 9/8/15 9:39 PM
Very sorry for you loss Gregg. Your family will be in our prayers.
Danny Burton (Offline)
  #28 9/9/15 1:48 AM
Very sorry to read this, my friend. Hang onto those memories.

DB and KLM

http://www.hoseheads.com/dannyb.html

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.
Gregg (Offline)
  #29 9/12/15 7:21 AM
Hello All;

I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers. It is greatly appreciated.

As for my brother Ed the story is this. He lived with my niece Kathy. Monday morning he went to the kitchen to make a sandwich then fell and passed out. She heard the fall and called 911. They came quickly and took him to the hospital but were working to keep him alive. Once in the hospital the ER staff took over the work but to no avail. We don't know what exactly was the cause but everyone involved figured it was a heart attack as his heart was working only at 20% even with a pacemaker. If there was a silver lining he went fast and with little suffering and it happened while Kathy was home. had she worked her shift and then found him things would have been much worse. We had his funeral on Friday.

He leaves Kathy who tried to make his life better in these last few years and my nephew, Eddie whose transformation of his life has been nothing short of remarkable. He has been a tremendous help as well. And he leaves two men who will strive to be even better uncles than they already are.

Thanks again. You are the best
9 Likes: Charles Nungester, dirt330, i love dirt track racing, LUCKYONE, mowerman, Mrs G, racegal, smith19, wildman92