IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Ilovedirttrackracing (Offline)
  #11 9/23/22 2:58 PM
Originally Posted by Chief Wahoo:
Rick just upset after reading this article Rumor has it he’s on his way down there to help clean up.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/coors-lig...iler-crash.amp
Thanks. Chief I just hope that they get everything stocked up before Ocala in February . Lmao 😒. Thanks 🇺🇸
3 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, Chief Wahoo, OnTheHammer
kb78 (Offline)
  #12 9/26/22 4:23 PM
Well,
I must say that although the racing was fantastic I couldn't get any service for my phone either Friday or Saturday. I couldn't check Dirtdraft for my lineup or Race Monitor to see how racing was going at other venues and I couldn't check the score of the Ohio State game and where I come from that is down right sacrilegious. I must say that if I owned the race track I would have a cell tower for every brand of service and this would never be a problem.
For this shortcoming I have decided to speak with my wallet and I am going to Boycott Eldora for the next 6 months. Perhaps when I return their attitude will be better.
3 Likes: Charles Nungester, flagboy55, Hustlin-Hoosier
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #13 9/26/22 4:40 PM
Originally Posted by kb78:
Well,
I must say that although the racing was fantastic I couldn't get any service for my phone either Friday or Saturday. I couldn't check Dirtdraft for my lineup or Race Monitor to see how racing was going at other venues and I couldn't check the score of the Ohio State game and where I come from that is down right sacrilegious. I must say that if I owned the race track I would have a cell tower for every brand of service and this would never be a problem.
For this shortcoming I have decided to speak with my wallet and I am going to Boycott Eldora for the next 6 months. Perhaps when I return their attitude will be better.

Had the same thing happen the last two times I was there. However the second time I rebooted my phone and it connected fine and no further problems.

====* The more you know.

Charles Nungester
2 Likes: chrismattlin, Hustlin-Hoosier