IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Pancho Stapp (Offline)
  #11 6/9/23 11:41 AM
Man what a show last night!! It was by far the best race i have seen this year. A beautiful night at LPS and everyone seemed to have it on kill. I thought the midget show was a done deal with JG on the front row but Axsom and Buddy thought otherwise. Hate to see Buddy not finish the week the kid is a joy to watch. And the sprinters were not to be outdone. For those that bounced after the midgets you missed a bada$$ race. The move by Jadon was so sweet. To see the opening and hammer it in there and drive off had to be rewarding to all involved with the #14. A tip of the hat to both Buddy and Jadon.
5 Likes: DirtTrackTherapy16J, Hubie48, Hustlin-Hoosier, Jerry Shaw, tirespinner
DJlives (Online)
  #12 6/9/23 12:05 PM
Folks the PA literally blew up on the white flag lap
2 Likes: Grocery Guy, luckybuc97
Grocery Guy (Offline)
  #13 6/9/23 12:58 PM
Originally Posted by Hubie48:
It was an outstanding race

The PA needs looked into. People watching on TV get the interview, we in the stands do not.
Amen on the PA system. I was sitting in the main grandstand coming out of turn 4. I could not even hear the interview. Agree with Terre Haute....their system is just as bad or worse. Too bad....the paying fans deserve to hear the announcers and interviews.
2 Likes: Hubie48, tirespinner
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #14 6/9/23 1:33 PM
So Cool.

https://app.photobucket.com/u/busted...2-e836fff78f1f

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
DJlives (Online)
  #15 6/9/23 1:57 PM
This makes three: you didn't hear the interview because the PA blew up. Literally blew up. Truly. No kidding. Blew up
2 Likes: Jerry Shaw, TQ29m
richie (Online)
  #16 6/9/23 2:32 PM
Originally Posted by DJlives:
This makes three: you didn't hear the interview because the PA blew up. Literally blew up. Truly. No kidding. Blew up
I was there. No lie. It really went kaboom on the last lap of the sprint car feature.
5 Likes: fish, Grocery Guy, Ilovedirttrackracing, Jerry Shaw, TQ29m
tirespinner (Offline)
  #17 6/9/23 3:38 PM
Maybe but still could verily hear all night without cars on track!
DJlives (Online)
  #18 6/9/23 5:04 PM
There's no "maybe" it blew up