IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
herbie5k (Offline)
  #1 10/1/23 12:31 AM
1st. Cody Trammell [4] 2nd. Robert Ballou [2] 3rd Shane Cockrum [10] 4th. Jordan Kinser [3] 5th. Jake Scott [16]
4 Likes: Ilovedirttrackracing, LUCKYONE, rapid robert, TNRustler
DaleDuBois (Offline)
  #2 10/1/23 4:54 PM
I was there and Trammell dove a perfect race. Robert Ballou had fast time when he qualified, which was a track record. I think we will be hearing more about Trammell in the future.
2 Likes: mlamb, oppweld
Eatin Dirt (Offline)
  #3 10/1/23 6:53 PM
Dale I agree. When it started and Ballou got the lead I thought, well this is over. However on that restart and Trammell got out front he was damn near perfect until the end.

On a side note, I was pretty disappointed with only 20 sprints.
2 Likes: Bill Angel, mlamb
Adolph (Offline)
  #4 10/1/23 9:12 PM
Originally Posted by Eatin Dirt:
Dale I agree. When it started and Ballou got the lead I thought, well this is over. However on that restart and Trammell got out front he was damn near perfect until the end.

On a side note, I was pretty disappointed with only 20 sprints.
There were 21 at Lincoln Park, 23 at Boss show at Waynesfield and IMS was running midgets.
Eatin Dirt (Offline)
  #5 10/1/23 9:21 PM
Adolph, you are correct. I just thought for the money there might be a few more. It was a good night I'm not complaining just making an observation
snowdrift (Offline)
  #6 10/1/23 9:42 PM
The Boss race was at Montpellier
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #7 10/1/23 10:48 PM
Redhill ran in Sumner IL as well.

Another 4 track saturday night with USAC pulling several drivers off the local sprint scene, And War ran as well.

Charles Nungester
Vookie (Online)
  #8 10/1/23 11:13 PM
Originally Posted by Adolph:
There were 21 at Lincoln Park, 23 at Boss show at Waynesfield and IMS was running midgets.
I believe there were 12 sprint cars at Red Hill on Saturday evening.
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #9 10/2/23 9:09 AM
Very respectful of the Guy operating the Combine in the field to stop during the playing of the National Anthem.🫡

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
9 Likes: azsprintfan1, bighd0522, Eatin Dirt, Grocery Guy, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing, mlamb, SPD 37, TQ29m
Sumofnoreturn (Offline)
  #10 10/2/23 1:41 PM
We attended as well, the car count was low but the show was good. Paragon has really improved, hadnt been in a couple years, they added banking back in since I was there last.