IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Mav TV you let us down!!!!!
1/19/14, 2:17 AM   #11
Re: Marc you let us down!!!!!
grinch

Ahh.......the chili bowl........where else can you make friends like cattle and Kuhn did.

1/19/14, 2:23 AM   #12
Re: Mav TV you let us down!!!!!
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

It was clear to me Cottle just wanted to get his point across. If he wanted to deck him He would have done just that..

Kuhn's retired now, Cottles got a bent up car and Hines got the transfer.

1 member likes this post: B-square
1/19/14, 2:47 AM   #13
midgetmaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ11 View Post
Cottle walked up to Kuhn didn't say nothing,, just started swinging and kicked his ass.
you obviously are not watching the same thing because to me not a whole lot happened.

1 member likes this post: speed bump
1/19/14, 6:33 AM   #14
johnnythunderhead
Banned

why is it that when cottle banged hard into taylor all was well and fine in the world, but when Kuhn did likewise with cottle at the end of the race when both were going after the same parcial of space, suddenly Kuhn was deserving an ass kicking? I lost all respect for cottle tonite, we teach our children the evil in bullying and look what our racing hero's do, because they're bigger than the other guy and can!

1/19/14, 9:15 AM   #15
racer-x

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnythunderhead View Post
why is it that when the evil in bullying and look what our racing hero's do, because they're bigger than the other guy and can!
Wow don't tell me we call racecar drivers bully's in todays society of always protecting "the children" and what they see. I'm sure glad I grew up in a era of standing up for myself instead of getting a lawyer or spilling your idiocy on Facebook cause someone "Bullied" me or my kid.

1/19/14, 9:23 AM   #16
Fredy

Because everyone knows Kuhn is an A@S !!!!

1 member likes this post: ossuks
1/19/14, 10:05 AM   #17
midgetmaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy View Post
Because everyone knows Kuhn is an A@S !!!!
You can dislike him or not like his personality , but you CANNOT DISPUTE that he is one of the 3 best midget drivers in the last decade. Only Bryan Clauson or Jerry Coons one could argue has accomplished more. He will be in the National Midget HOF one day.

1 member likes this post: wolfpack58
1/19/14, 10:38 AM   #18
Johnhunt

Race Count Last Year: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetmaniac View Post
You can dislike him or not like his personality , but you CANNOT DISPUTE that he is one of the 3 best midget drivers in the last decade. Only Bryan Clauson or Jerry Coons one could argue has accomplished more. He will be in the National Midget HOF one day.
Top 3? Really? Really? Top ten for sure, maybe top 5 but top 3 is a stretch.
Also, tough to say MavTV let us down, even in jest. They have given us what we longed for. LIVE dirt open wheel racing on TV.

4 members like this post: interpreter66, Onlydirt, speed bump, Wayne Davis
1/19/14, 11:01 AM   #19
Wayne Davis

Race Count This Year: 38
Race Count Last Year: 68

YOU ARE KIDDING....RIGHT???
"Mav TV you let us down!!!!"

...when is the last time you saw LIVE midget racing on TV....shows like "Flip The Switch" or the new "30Thirty" show coming this spring.........

MavTV THANK YOUTHANK YOU THANK YOU....this ole southerner loves what you are doing...keep on doing!!!!!!!

www.SouthernOutlawPromotions.com

1/19/14, 11:07 AM   #20
VSneader2

Race Count This Year: 2
Race Count Last Year: 11

I thought the coverage was great. yeah they had a lot about the Swindells but when a father son team wins 9 chili bowls combined, you should expect that. Kevin almost done it again. For being MavTV's first live event I thought it was pretty darn good. I think i only saw one or two technical mistakes through out it. Dave Despain was a great addition to the network and team. MavTV is becoming my favorite channel hands down. More dirt racing then any other channels combined for the last 10 years.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Mav TV you let us down!!!!!