IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Jackslash.com (Offline)
  #1 3/4/14 1:07 PM
A little over 3 weeks away!

One of Indiana Sprint Car's highest paying races of the year!

The 6th Annual "No Way Out 40" Jesse Hockett Memorial at Brownstown Speedway!

#Dirty30 #MavTV #NWO14 #Jackslash

You Tube Video

JackslashTV
3 Likes: addictedtodirt, i love dirt track racing, scottyCbus
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #2 3/5/14 7:09 PM
I finally got a response from Comcast today about adding Mav to the lineup, they said they would do whatever they had to to keep us at comcast, they also said not very many people had ask for Mav. so that tells me they have no clue.

We will see

Jerry #66j
stida.com / HalfMoon Resturant & Brewery
www.joshspencer.com
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #3 3/5/14 8:32 PM
Originally Posted by Jerry Spencer:
I finally got a response from Comcast today about adding Mav to the lineup, they said they would do whatever they had to to keep us at comcast, they also said not very many people had ask for Mav. so that tells me they have no clue.

We will see

Jerry #66j
stida.com / HalfMoon Resturant & Brewery
www.joshspencer.com

Interesting, apparently Comcrap doesn't read their own community forums on their website.........

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
TQ29m (Offline)
  #4 3/5/14 8:38 PM
Well, they know that's why I dropped them, I still don't have it, but I did save $100.00 bucks a month with a fiberoptics provider, maybe someday they will get it, probably before Comcast does, in the meantime, I got a boost in my racing budget! I had the satelite service a good while ago, and almost went back, but they get you into a contract, and then they got ya, so I went with a company called Metronet, so far, pretty good, and they got an office downtown, not in some foreign country, so any problems are face to face, with someone who speaks the language! Bob

"Being old, isn't half as much fun, as getting there"! Ole Robert I!
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #5 3/5/14 9:29 PM
Originally Posted by TQ29m:
Well, they know that's why I dropped them, I still don't have it, but I did save $100.00 bucks a month with a fiberoptics provider, maybe someday they will get it, probably before Comcast does, in the meantime, I got a boost in my racing budget! I had the satelite service a good while ago, and almost went back, but they get you into a contract, and then they got ya, so I went with a company called Metronet, so far, pretty good, and they got an office downtown, not in some foreign country, so any problems are face to face, with someone who speaks the language! Bob

Yeah, I got that Fiberoptics saving for a year. They dind't say it was a plan, Imagine my suprise when on the 13th month the bill rose 60 bucks. I called and Pissed and moaned and finally said come get the damn thing and they gave me another year. Dish is still on the deck. I was serious. Still no Mav But I do have Jackslash It's going to be a lifesaver this year as my traveling will be way down most likely.

Charles Nungester
TQ29m (Offline)
  #6 3/5/14 9:49 PM
Chuck, mine went up 10 bucks, and I knew that going in, plus I got the super fast internet, and my landline is all LD free, and it is only 10.00 now, and mav is coming! Bob

SPD 37 (Offline)
  #7 3/5/14 10:09 PM
Mav TV is coming to Metronet??
TQ29m (Offline)
  #8 3/5/14 10:46 PM
They told me that in January when I went in to check on the new updates, said they had a lot of requests for it. Bob

RetiredShoe (Offline)
  #9 3/6/14 6:21 PM
You pay for Directv, but at least you get MavTV in almost all of the packages. It's awesome that it is this easy to see sprint car racing at it's best.