IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
jim goerge (Offline)
  #1 8/2/13 12:53 AM
The MSCS Hoosier Sprint Nationals are takeing place this Saturday night at Tri State Speedway in Haubstadt Indiana Its a $5000 to win show so should have a lot of the big guns there
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #2 8/2/13 7:17 AM
Can't wait!!!......WooHoo!

Posted via Mobile Device
racephoto1 (Offline)
  #3 8/2/13 7:38 AM
I'll be there. Tom and crew always put on a great show.
rclaridge (Offline)
  #4 8/2/13 11:09 AM
Looks like the weather is taking a turn for the good for a change,should be a great show as always at TSS !!!!

Posted via Mobile Device
racefan20 (Offline)
  #5 8/2/13 11:59 AM
Originally Posted by rclaridge:
Looks like the weather is taking a turn for the good for a change,should be a great show as always at TSS !!!!

Posted via Mobile Device
Dont know what website you are looking at, the 2 I looked at range from 40-70% chance of rain tomorrow.

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
bmemmer (Offline)
  #6 8/2/13 12:09 PM
Ya tomorrow morning. Suppose to be gone by 1pm plenty time to get the track in prime shape going to even get chilly tomorrow night. Cant wait been way to long with 2 rainouts in a row

Posted via Mobile Device
racefan20 (Offline)
  #7 8/2/13 1:03 PM
Originally Posted by bmemmer:
Ya tomorrow morning. Suppose to be gone by 1pm plenty time to get the track in prime shape going to even get chilly tomorrow night. Cant wait been way to long with 2 rainouts in a row

Posted via Mobile Device
70% in the AM 40% afternoon and evening is what I saw but hey go for it you never know

John Hoover

Al Pierce (Offline)
  #8 8/2/13 1:12 PM
Whatever the weather I hope they can make an early call. Already logged two 250 mile trips for rain outs. Maybe the weather guessers will be wrong.

Posted via Mobile Device
2 Likes: jim goerge, mowerman
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #9 8/2/13 1:54 PM
Amazing the amount of meterologists that post on here.........
racefan20 (Offline)
  #10 8/2/13 2:01 PM
Originally Posted by Rpracing1:
Amazing the amount of meterologists that post on here.........
Bob I'm no meterologist just repeating what I read from the real meterologists. Take it with as many grains of salt as you wish. Personally it doesnt make a bit of difference to me, after GC tonight I am taking my wife on a short trip to pay her back for all the weekends I go to the races.

John Hoover