IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Pet Peeve - Race Results
6/28/22, 8:27 PM   #1
Pet Peeve - Race Results
Sandy Lowe

One thing that irks me about this message board is that people (series, tracks, individuals, etc.) make threads to promote their upcoming races but never post the results. They don't have to be anything super detailed. Just let me know who won with a link to find the complete results.

Definitely not a complaint with Indiana Open Wheel. Very thankful that we still have this forum to use.

6/28/22, 8:54 PM   #2
Steve Wendel

Thank you for saying that out loud!

6/28/22, 9:07 PM   #3
Hoosiersprinter

Drives me nuts when a track will say racing starts at….I wanna know when Hot Laps start!

6/28/22, 10:37 PM   #4
Re: Pet Peeve - Race Results
Grocery Guy

Race Count This Year: 6

Well said, Sandy. The tracks that don't post results frustrate their fans, drivers and teams. It's even more frustrating when tracks that don't post results don't even subscribe to Race Monitor or MyRacePass. Then you really can't find results.

5 members like this post: BrentTFunk, Ken Bonnema, oppweld, Steve Wendel, tirespinner
6/29/22, 1:35 AM   #5
sjracer26

Race Count Last Year: 18

Interesting point. I always feel that the general feedback on this board is most everyone only cares about non wing 410 races. So I have never spent too much time actively promoting my series (Indiana Racesaver Sprints) here beyond a post every now and then or replying to relevant or interesting topics posted from others.

That said, I am always willing to change things up if people were interested or requested more info.

6/29/22, 6:37 PM   #6
Will Shunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjracer26 View Post
Interesting point. I always feel that the general feedback on this board is most everyone only cares about non wing 410 races. So I have never spent too much time actively promoting my series (Indiana Racesaver Sprints) here beyond a post every now and then or replying to relevant or interesting topics posted from others.

That said, I am always willing to change things up if people were interested or requested more info.
I have found your series entertaining when viewing at GC. Try posting just a link to your results and evaluate the number of "likes" you need to continue to bother to post on this site. I am interested to see you test your hypothesis regarding this board and its reaction.

1 member likes this post: sjracer26
6/29/22, 7:18 PM   #7
Rick Eaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Lowe View Post
One thing that irks me about this message board is that people (series, tracks, individuals, etc.) make threads to promote their upcoming races but never post the results. They don't have to be anything super detailed. Just let me know who won with a link to find the complete results.

Definitely not a complaint with Indiana Open Wheel. Very thankful that we still have this forum to use.
I would like to request that any post reporting race results not include any spoilers in the thread title. There are a lot of races being streamed these days and it takes some of us a few days to get caught up when watching the replays. For instance, I already know that Jade Avedisian won a race that I haven't had the opportunity to watch yet.

(Don't get me started on the spoilers on the Flo app on my Roku )

4 members like this post: 2fast4u, addictedtodirt, sjracer26, Stevensville Mike
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Pet Peeve - Race Results